Test Update 12/07/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 6, 2016.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Dramez Journeyman

3. Wizdons Augur

I dont know if this a zerker bug only. but the melee disc window is missing some of my zerks disc. I dont know if the window was over loaded and things do not appear anymore or if it was an ability i scribed in EoK.

I actually noticed the same thing happend to a friend zerker when he got more tomes scribed.

Some that are gone from the window. These are indeed scribed as i can not rescribe them.

4. Brudal Augur

You have to use the drop down menu of from the bank of 8 instead of clicking the "s" for the combat abilities window.
  5. Wizdons Augur

I have that work around. but why is this not showing up in the correct window? I would like it to be in the window like it is suppose to be.

If its an overflow problem i would like to be able to remove disc so the ones i currently use show up..
  6. Holyfires Elder

repellent is still bugged we need to fix it getting 4/ to 16 mobs at a time still can't clear enough to get the into the room to add repellent . When the repellent is added to room it fills with mobs 17 total count and you die .
  7. Wizdons Augur

sort of need a real group with some DPS.. not having good dps isnt going to cut it i dont think.
  8. Holyfires Elder

we have a real group and dps and they still add like crazy bsty war bard with rouge merc . war held two while I held one and we still have 3 more coming . now how is anyone supposed to finish a task like this 5 group it ?
  9. Mojoslinger Elder

not sure if this is a new bug or not, but Invested Small Manisi Branch doesn't have the convert button so cant change it to the direct heal version, also combining the direct heal version with the element of Kunark says invalid combine in the forge
  10. mackal Augur

Having an issue with the patcher, stuck at 0%

*Warning: Retrying EnvEmitterEffects/butterfly_purple.dds
    *Warning: Retrying sounds/ca2_jmp.wav
    *Warning: Retrying chardoktwo.eqg

edit: someone else who lives near me is also stuck at 0%. I downloaded the manifest fine, but nothing else seems to be downloading :(
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Did more than one person in your group click the items at once? Each person that clicks it gets 2 adds...

Also. The adds are on the same faction as the other NPC's in the room. Since they spawn with hate towards the person that clicked, they "call" for help. And well... you get adds!

Look at where they spawn and be sure that the area near their spawn is clear.

So, everybody take their turn, and watch for additional drachnid.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You can only convert it if you are a Cleric Druid or Shaman.
    And it is correct, one can only do the combine with the "Binding leaf" version.
  13. Bamkan Augur

To me, this sounds like you are going down the central pathway. So you are basically camping in a room that has 3-4 mobs in it..and then clearing another 3-4 in order to get the 2 frenized to spawn.

If you go down the East pathway (left when you enter the first room), that will end in a corridor with only 1 spider in it. Clear 2-3, and then you can do the clicks.

Bards get AE mez also and with A Tune you can hold 6 mobs with a simple melody.
  14. Mojoslinger Elder

Well only having one work in the forge is fine, but I am a shaman and the convert button doesn't show up for me on the Invested, so there is no way for me to change from the heal over time to the direct heal version atm :(
  15. Shmoozy New Member

Having the same problem as mackal , patcher freezes at 0% when trying to Install...
  16. Pikallo Augur

Same issue on multiple computers
  17. torach Journeyman

Also stuck at 0%. If it helps I'm in NJ... X(
  18. Holyfires Elder

Ngreth no we did it one at time because of the second part of the quest for t1 flags dragons if you don't do it one at time you get 3 each so if you have 4 members in group 12 drakes...
  19. Holyfires Elder

ngreth funny you say that they respawn every 8mins 28 seconds from 15. 30 second before the patches
    so its bugged no group in the game can keep adds cleared and complete the quest adds at the same time unless you have 2 or more groups .tried it died 7 times now and I am not very happy at this point in the game the bugs list piles up and the answer or fixes slow down .. I didn't pay 129.99 for me to sit for weeks on end over bug nobody wants to fix and I am not the only one with this problem out guilds and groups are having the same issue's ...
  20. Holyfires Elder

Btw its not for lack of dps by far . war player - bard player- bsty player- pet rogue merc and 2x healers we can down two yellows with 58 second left on slow on both targets . Now how about supposed to complete this task if we clear the mobs and they respawn faster than we can keep them down ...