Test Update 07/11/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Hludwolf Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Hludwolf Developer

NOTE: Players can still get bugged when launching some dzs, I hope to have a fix asap.
  3. --Voodoo-- Augur

Not really a new bug, but I don't think it's been posted before.

An Epic Retelling quest is not active on Test server.
  4. Wedile New Member

5. Wedile New Member

This is not a new bug, but rather an old one that still has not been fixed
    In the housing, all 12 of my plots and many other plots things have gone Poof from placement and inventory including the putting gnomes

Just zone in and you will see out buildings, gnomes, placed yard things gone
    Only thing still showing is house and TS containers
  6. gotwar Gotcharms

Non-channel related chats still borking periodically out of the POK zone. Really hard to track this without sitting in POK and spamming say or guild chat all day long, but here's a few limited time-frames when chats have stopped working, as well as when i noticed them functioning again. Will try to get more of these if this isn't enough:

7/10 7:10 pm PST
    working again at 1:06AM
    7/13 3:15 am PST, still down as of 5:22 am
  7. Dances Journeyman

So I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. I play four account and was going to try out the new Quarm server. Anyway I made an alt on each account over there and claimed my free potions. I then went back to my main server Bertox to claim the shared potion there; and I have only been able to claim the free potion on one account out of the four. The other three accounts show up an non claim able on Bertox . Not sure what is going on there.

Cheers
  8. Hludwolf Developer

Accounts bugged by AoC should be able to log in again.

AoC is not yet fixed, and will bug you.
    Real Estates are still broken.
  9. Allisster New Member

TY Sir ..all accounts able to log in confirmed
  10. Hellboy007 Augur

Vomitous in PoHealth HA seems to not spawn or is significantly more rare than other named.
  11. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Characters were back. Then disappeared again. Yeah AoC definitely still buggy.