Phinigel - a level playing field in Kunark.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bigz_Zupdarty, Feb 13, 2016.

1. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

2. Rhiyannon Augur

PSML the videos... both sum up the silly post so well...
  3. Hasty Blades Journeyman

This is exactly why I am so thankful DBG opened up the Phinny server. It is simple stunning how beneficial it has been for Ragefire and Lockjaw to have people like the OP leave for the land of milk and honey on Phinny. I'm so glad all those people found a new home.
  4. BigDog Elder

How long have you lived at your moms? At least since 1999.
  5. Punchu Augur

Rofl. Sure is a lot of crying in this thread but none of it is coming from OP.
  6. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

I really don't understand where the hate has come from in this thread. I'm only asking DBG to consider giving more people a chance at the exp pots then the ones who currently have them.

Saying that, I'm complaining, crying, or any of the other comments is completely ridiculous.
  7. Vaclav Augur

Its either a) normal online jesting with no real meaning behind it or b) people that haven't gotten to know you. I'd not worry too much over it.
  8. Sinestre Journeyman

or c) the people calling him out saying he's a crybaby bought the expensive potions (lol) and are afraid of a rollback. I dunno, everyone else is slingin accusations, I was beginning to feel left out.
  9. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

eh, I don't even think the potions should be taken away from those who got them. It'd be way more time n effort to take them away, then to just let other ppl buy them.
  10. Mwapo Augur

Speak for yourself! Some of us know who got 50 first. :p
  11. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

If they start selling them now, they'll be accused of cash grabbing.

Or maybe this was the plan all along....? Let a few people grab some so the equality police step in and raise some stink on the forums. Then they can announce a "Whoops we really messed that one up guys! This weekend only get 10% off!"

THE RABBIT HOLE GOES DEEPER.
  12. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

Daybreak is a business, why do you fault them for wanting to make money?
  13. Hamshire Augur

Its ok guys, i just killed VS and Gore on test in the instances and they didnt drop any loot so we dont need exp potions since unless your AoS you won't have any raid gear to equip from kunark!
  14. Rhiyannon Augur

why would I waste my money on them? I'm not in that much of a rush, lol the server isn't going to run away... I still have 3 months to go from 50 to 60... gee don't know how I will manage without 50% pots, oh noes! since I'm not the one begging for the pots, nope I'm not crying lol. I find this whole thread rather amusing people are that desperate when they know the timeline.
  15. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I know, right?

Saw a four page thread with an ambiguous title regarding an expansion we will be getting in a couple weeks halfway expecting some kind of conversation about...something. Nope...4 pages of people heckling and berating the OP for posting, what some might see as a legitimate issue. My personal favorite are the ones who actually try to assign some ulterior motive and then THAT gets discussed. Then a counter ulterior motive is presented and that gets discussed. On and on. LOL

For the record, I couldn't care less that some people got pots. Wouldn't care if they put them back up for sale, either. But I do find it rather fascinating that a post like this gets this type of response.

My god, people.
    Indrigoth and Bigz_Zupdarty like this.
  16. TubolubEQ New Member

[IMG]

These boots were made for walking...
  17. Batbener Augur

I think most of the people saying this guy is crying are people that have the potions, and are glad the OP doesn't have them. When they "win" eq, they use words like "no excuses". When they "lose" EQ, they have plenty of them...

I am going to use monopoly as the example here. Let's pretend DBGs is dad, and we are all brothers and sisters playing a "friendly" game of monopoly. Now let's pretend dad started counting out the starting cash, he was giving out 2k instead of 1500 to the first couple of kids. After realizing his mistake, let's pretend instead of either giving everyone 2k, or taking the money back and giving everyone 1500 to start, he just let a couple kids have 2k, and gave 1500 to the rest. I don't know how that would go over in your house, but there would have been mass chaos at my house, and that's if we didn't really care who won the game. If we did actually care, there would have been bloodshed.
  18. TubolubEQ New Member

19. Venthos Augur

I have none of the 50% pots, and I still feel BigZ is BigCrying. I would have bought some if I wasn't at work, but I missed out. Oh well.

Your analogy is also garbage. It suggests that DBG gave out free potions to everyone and randomly chose to give some people 50% pots and some people 25% pots. That is nothing like what actually happened. Let's take your weird dad analogy.

Dad offers up some treats in exchange for chores. Your siblings are already up this early, but you've slept in. Neither you or your siblings knew your dad was going to do this, but it's happening. Your siblings do some chores and get their treats. You wake up, and your siblings go "look what I got!" You, enraged, go ask Dad for your treats if you do a chore. Dad says he realized that he shouldn't have been given treats out this early because it's going to spoil your dinner, so he's no longer doing it. You now feel like you should be given special consideration and afforded an exception of being allowed to do a chore for some treats. Failing that, you'd like to have your siblings stomach's pumped because you're not letting someone have treats if you don't have them. Your siblings did nothing to hamper your ability to participate. Nobody would have told you no if you were awake. You simply lost out because you were asleep. That's it.

Stuff like that happens. It doesn't mean you're owed anything. The 50% potters got lucky. Yay for them. DBG realized their mistake, can't blame them. Move on.
    Dogdaze and Rhiyannon like this.
  20. Rhiyannon Augur

for the 3rd time, I don't have the pots, yes I could have bought them I knew about it before they yanked them... to me they weren't worth the cost, despite having a toon that's only 20 due to a late start, (I had to wait to get a desk where I could play at with my disability) yeah they would have made it easier... am I complaining and demanding them? again, no, I am not the one crying for the pots. there is only one group demanding and saying things are unfair... and it's the OP and his type.
    Venthos likes this.