Shadow Asylum downs Vox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Radien, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Radien Elder

[IMG]

Server first Vox dies to Shadow Asylum (maybe one day GMs will fix our name in game).

We're actively recruiting players 30+ for competitive raiding on Phinny: saguild.org
    ElaidaTL, Soon, Frenzic and 5 others like this.
  2. Darth Augur

Good job guys. What loot?
  3. Darallan Elder

hacker cheater warpers
    Frenzic likes this.
  4. Protocol Dragon Defender

Glad to see the SA crew knocking these raid targets down. Keep up the good work.

P.s. Get a camera man who uses classic models ffs.
  5. Ishbu Augur

Congrats, for no other reason than I like having a top end guild around that is striving to do this even if most people are happy with their own instances
  6. -wycca Augur

Yea, classic models 4tw, I cringe at my erudite model in that pic!

I think average raid level was 45. Gear is a huge problem at this point - I don't think people realize how much planar gear of all sorts adds to raids. Definitely makes these dragons alot harder.
  7. Sagnid Augur

Double bag, face. Rbb and book.
  8. Detheb Augur

Congrats guys. Took a little longer than I expected, but with gear, makes sense. Keep on trucking franz :D
  9. Radien Elder

Leave me and my models alone.
  10. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Well done guys! We're aiming for Tuesday for the targets after DXP. Maybe earlier :)

Did you guys record it?
  11. Brumski Augur

Good thing there were exp nerfs. I just don't think I could play on a server where stuff is killed 2 days sooner...
    Ishkur likes this.
  12. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

We wiped pretty badly at ~50% first try. Everyone thought it was folly at that point. We made some adjustments and pulled her again and she died. Was fun!

Who woulda thought a rag-tag pack of 40+ could kill buffed Vox? Not possible right? You gotta be 50 with best in slot pre-planar to kill a dragon right!?! Dead server!!!
  13. Finley Augur

OPEN THEM UP ALREADY SLACKER

Congrats guys!
  14. Jaime Lannister Augur

No life losers.

I too could slay the beast if I didn't have a Job/Family/have to sleep/go out with friends.

Grats Jerks.
  15. Gedge New Member

Congratulations on doing it with crappy gear and not max level. Quite an accomplishment.
  16. taliefer Augur

17. Marthisdil Augur