you lost my sub

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by gallgonox, May 29, 2020.

1. gallgonox New Member

3 straight days of 100+ min queue's? for a 20 year old game. not worth a third day of my life to not even play. ya'll have fun. anything over 30 min is just unacceptable. some of us have real lives and real jobs and can only play 2-3 hours a day before the wife agroes. Not spending that starring at a screen. #ragequit back to classic wow
    loaks likes this.
  2. SoandsoForumUser Augur

3. Kylo Classic Augur

Or play on the other new server that just went up.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Thread #42 and counting...
    Herf likes this.
  5. Kylo Classic Augur

Oh, i thought this thread was about someone losing a sandwich at subways.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Captain Video Augur

Not lost, I got hungry while waiting in the queue and ate it, sorry.
  7. Thewiz Augur

Rizlona is going great. No reason you can't play there.
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Kittany Augur

9. Accipiter Old Timer

He didn't get STUFF. That's the point! ;-)
    Kittany likes this.
  10. TLP Addict Augur

Every time somebody rage quits, the servers gets a little bit closer to no longer having a queue.

That's their plan at this point, ignore the problem until enough people quit or go to other servers/games and the problem will solve itself.
    Brewno, Rebelicious and Mezrah like this.
  11. loaks Journeyman

couldnt agree more, this is absolutely unacceptable, and they dont even care enough to comment on it, or look into improving this..This is past shameful, the greed.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  12. loaks Journeyman

lost my sub and all four of my friends who were signed up some even did chargebacks.. ill never give these guys another cent. Great job daybreak you got a nice paycheck for your 50% uptime this month, now you lost a huge chunk of subs. I hope they feel it at the top of that company, hard. What sucks is nothing will change either way, they will just keep raking in whatever they can until they fold it
    Zoshiro likes this.
  13. loaks Journeyman

I dont get how you think that is even approachable or comical, these people just wanted to enjoy the game, and dont have time to sit in queues for a game they payed for. They want to be apart of the new server that DAYBREAK hyped up for months.
  14. Fornow Lorekeeper

Thank you for smoking all these years and walking away cold turkey,. Few can do that,almost everyone claims they can but cant .....
  15. RangerGate New Member

Except that people who made plans to play with friends/guilds would no longer be able to do that on two separate servers. Even if they all decided to abandon their original plans and could coordinate a gathering on Rizlona, the ruleset is different and materially affects gameplay for those not looking to contend with box armies.

This is no different than any other "whataboutism" in that it distracts from the real problem, and does nothing to facilitate a solution to it.
    loaks likes this.
  16. Fornow Lorekeeper

sitting at a camp and some dude zones in with his 80 accounts,says" ok dude im taking over"... And thats a nice boxer ,most wouldn't even say anything
    Rebelicious likes this.
  17. Thewiz Augur

You guys have some dark fantasies about Rizlona. I have yet to encounter a single yet. If you can't play on Aradune then come play here. Bring your whole guild.
  18. Sikkun Augur

Guys realize the only thing they will do to lower queue times if the server is full is just release another server with the same rules right?

I assume people do realize that.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You are 100% within your rights to stop queuing.

Be sure to stop by next year when EQueue is opened up again.

Take care.
  20. loaks Journeyman

Wow, how incredibly unhelpful some people are. So I should consider myself lucky i can pay for a game/server i cant even play 6 days a week. Tired of people stating the obvious like its comical or sarcastically informative. "derp derp You can play on another server derp derp" , or " The queue is Your choice derp derp" How about a real solution for paying customers like a 2nd server to be merged later . Something not completely stupid such as a 3.5 hour queue with consistent crashes and other issues resulting is 2-3 queues+ per day, when many people have an avg of 2-3 hours max to play.
    Rebelicious likes this.