8/20 Modest Man breaks sky rotation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frosin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenith203 New Member

This guys a little bit late. The suspensions were lifted. It was a mistake, it's been fixed, every guild has issues on the group level, yada yada yada. God damn people, this is a video game.
    Kaenneth and Simone like this.
  2. taliefer Augur

sure there was
  3. Lotusfly Elder

The guilds in charge of rotation (atleast on Lockjaw) are more than accommodating when it comes to getting on the rotation. Although I agree with you there shouldn't be a "GM Enforced" rotation that players stipulate and GMs "enforce" (lol), I also feel everything should be FFA, so there's that.

You can safely assume anything that is a "Plane", or anything you /con that brings back a "This creature would take an army to defeat!" message, is a raid zone and therefore subjected to rotation rules. Surely you guys don't go into zones blindly. I mean if you've never been here, so you had to figure out how to get up here, which required some sort of investigation, right? Why are you in Plane of Sky? That's why I don't believe this "I didn't know it was a raid zone" excuse.
  4. Asheran Augur

Actually, it wasn't related to anything except for the petition about the rotation. Nice try.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  5. Kattahn Elder

This seems legit given how the suspension was lifted within an hour...
    Kaenneth and Simone like this.
  6. snubs Elder

you're right, I don't have any respect for someone paying the same $15 a month sitting behind their computer at home trying to tell me what I can and can't do in a game. ....And I'm not spinning any BS. I'm being very upfront with the fact that you can take your rotation (for trash mobs that are groupable) and shove it.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  7. Reincarnated82 New Member

I like how this is the 2nd(or more?) time that darth tried to get us suspended, which he did succeed. In doing so he broke the rules yet again by not contacting officers and other GLs which is stated in the rules. So there's no repercussions to his acts? Lets all just break the rules since its ok.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

Yael

Hate Trash
    Fear Trash
    Draco

etc

- Also I go into zones blindly. I learn hands on, the only research I would do (assuming i had never been to hate or sky before) was how to get there, then I would have learned the rest as I went
    snubs likes this.
  9. Lateryn Augur

Man the FI/MM forum warriors and PR campaigns are out in force.
  10. Lotusfly Elder

It's not actually the players telling you what you can, and cannot do. It's the company that owns the game you're playing m8.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Aghinem Augur

I really can care less being I don't have a dog in your rotation race. I do know however there is a litany of complaints against Modest Man and eventually, it will probably catch up. So nice try.
  12. Darth Augur

You know I didn't send a petition right? That I wasn't online right? That I'm the one that worked out BOTH issues with Modest Man?

Likely not, spin your web of lies.

You'll know it when I stop caring. But, that will never happen friend.

Why?

Cause...

Faceless cares <3
  13. Fiyero Augur

Well, that was at the request of Faceless leaders due to it being too harsh a penalty.
  14. snubs Elder

15. Machen New Member

Yeah, ok.
  16. Reincarnated82 New Member

So you're telling me that you can't control your officers and tell them to learn how to read the rules? If you're the one that solved both issues, why were you in both threads calling for our heads in the first place before solving the issue? Nice try.
  17. Lotusfly Elder

18. Asheran Augur

It doesn't really matter if you did it or not. Frosin is a high ranking officer in Faceless, and represents your guild. That is why the GMs took his petition seriously, as they assumed he had spoken with the leadership of the other guilds, which is a requirement before escalating to GM intervention. The fact that he did not is the reason our suspension was lifted.
    Friday likes this.
  19. Lateryn Augur

There was a rotation on LJ that was player agreement only, but it wasn't enforceable, more of a "Friendly agreement". AKA you could of done sky without a problem, there would be no repercussions except maybe MM de-guilding you. Guilds could of stopped agreeing to the rotation at any time etc.

Later DBG required rotations. Which means you cannot do any of the rotation stuff without being on that rotation or its FFA day with , as you have seen, very severe consequences for breaking it. You have no choice here , nor do guilds. It's required.
  20. Aghinem Augur

Why do people insist on including "nice try" at the end of their statement.
    Batbener likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.