what time is the server coming up on the 20th?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, May 18, 2015.

1. vardune Augur

Anyone have a link or a clue when Ragefire will be up?
    Fallfyres likes this.
  2. Potsos76 Augur

My guess is 12:00 am Pacific.
  3. vardune Augur

12am of the 20th? I dont think so they have said it will be up after the live patch. More like 11am to 1pm i am guessing. Was hoping for a dev to post or Roshen.
  4. Tornat Augur

bet they wont even know on the day of.
  5. Crystilla Augur

They already said it will be in the afternoon sometime.
  6. vardune Augur

Afternoon? Pacific time? So is afternoon, 1 to 6 or 2 to 5?
  7. Tornat Augur

when its ready.
  8. vardune Augur

Guess? I need an excuse that is sorta timed to leave work so i can play for 60 hours straight.
  9. Fallfyres Augur

--------------
    If they don't give an exact time it is going to go live, there will not be as much pressure on the server load. People will spam the Play button and get in whenever it is they get in. *Ducks as the cries of 'unfair' start teleporting in with jagged edges...
  10. Tornat Augur

5pm + pst , just watch twitter im sure they will post there soon as there servers are stable.
  11. vardune Augur

Gonna have to be sick i guess.
  12. Tornat Augur

no you will jinx it and servers wont come up that day it all LOL.
  13. Roshen Brand Manager

Yup, we called out afternoon in the post that's stickied here.

We have a patch tomorrow with some of the Ragefire server prep stuff included. After the team is able to see how we're doing after this patch, we'll have better information on what time in the afternoon Ragefire will be ready on Weds, May 20.
  14. vardune Augur

Lol. Man that would suck.
  15. Bela New Member

I just wish they wouldn't talk about afternoon like it is afternoon everywhere in the world or that the server is only meant for people from certain time zones.
  16. MBear Augur

Stewgottz likes this.
  17. Fizzle Augur

Would be cool if you DB
    said something like "we are hoping to be up and running at 1:00pm Pacific time" so I don't keep checking.
  18. Juicepolice Elder

The Server will be up at 3:02 PM EST.

I can back from the future and told myself what time it is going to start so I wouldn't stress.
  19. Mezrah Augur

Now the only thing we need to determine if you actually meant est or edt ;-)
  20. MBear Augur

What is with you guys and your war on daylight time today!?

Pro-Tip: Use EPT for prevailing time so you can use it all year.