Why is member login que a 20 minute wait?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by brokejaw1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. brokejaw1 Active Player

My average wait time on ps4 is now 13 minutes, anyone else experiencing way higher than normal wait times?
    • Like x 1
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

PC member is 15 min for me, half way up the Que with over 200 people ahead of me.
    • Like x 1
  3. brokejaw1 Active Player

Wow this is intense lol I'm still in the 200's
    • Like x 1
  4. Azreal Level 30

Ps4 18 minutes wait time I was number 532 in line
    • Like x 1
  5. brokejaw1 Active Player

Your wait is not in vain, i just got in
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Are you freaking kidding me with this felgercarb? A 20-minute Member Queue?!? Not. Cool! :mad:
    • Like x 3
  7. OG ELITE Committed Player

Seriously wtf
    • Like x 5
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That means there are at least 532 people still subscribed! Who says this game is dying? :p

533 with me, I guess. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

10. OG ELITE Committed Player

It’s especially frustrating when according to this little chart I’m watching it says free players have a 7 minute compared to my 20 minutes
    • Like x 3
  11. Sionn Committed Player

I've gone through 3 character switches far and wasted 45 minutes trying to move items. Not cool.
    • Like x 2
  12. OVERCAP Level 30

lol legendary member with 20min wait while free members is at 7min? lol.
    • Like x 3
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

It does say underneath that "the average wait time for your queue is not an estimation of your wait time" which to me indicates that they don't have a shorter wait time.

However I'm not sure why they show the wait time at all then.
    • Like x 1
  14. arielflores New Player

After 2 hours of maintenance I entered the server, ran an instance without problems when I tried to change the character, it tells me that I have to wait behind 600 people to be able to access the server. Losing the possibility of running the instance. All access and premium members must wait more than triple the time as long that free players? I think should give us replay badges to not lose the loot.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Earlier in the day, before they took it offline to "fix" it, the wait time it showed kept increasing in length for a bit. But it was like 1-2 minutes for Members, not 20!

And I JUST bought a bunch of DayBreak Cash so I could stock up on Stabilizers for Resurgence. Literally the ONLY thing I've been able to accomplish today because of these shenanigans with the borked Servers! :mad:

I guess they should change their name to SERVERBREAK Games! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  16. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    #538 here lol :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  17. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Wow! Well I'll see what's up in the morning. :(
    • Like x 1
  18. Illumin411 Loyal Player

24 minutes but I'm nearing the end.

But DCUO is dying, right? lol
    • Like x 4
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

My understanding is that we changed the queues to always put a member into the game before any free player. Before we put a free (or premium) in, we check the next member, and if the member has been waiting longer, they go in.

I'm not sure if the queue screen is broken, super misleading, or if that implementation never made it live, but we'll follow up tomorrow.
    • Like x 7
  20. Dr. E Pain New Player

24 mins for members to log in and only 4 mins for free players. That's what I seeing atm. I guess I'll go do something else till this is fix. :(
    • Like x 1