Why does my fire dps suck so bad?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Litsanity, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Litsanity New Player

I've tried many different strategies, but they all get out dpsed by at least double, sometimes triple or quadruple of other dps. I have a CR of 40, I'm not sure if my gear just sucks or what I'm doing wrong. Any fire dps out there that have a good strategy? I specifically struggle with groups of mobs, on the single bosses I actually do pretty decent.
  2. GeoShock New Player

3. Liongale Dedicated Player

What weapon do you use? Your weapon is important as well, if you are using that not to it's fullest potential.

Also having a CR40, you will run into many people who can do more dps than you, so gear is a factor as well. But it's admirable to want to be your best in any gear.
    • Like x 1
  4. xWorldkiller New Player

Well at 40cr you can only do what? duos and like t1 alerts so obviously you are gonna get outdpsed like crazy since most players are already overgeared. There are too many factors here to consider like what's you movements mode, what's your weapon, do you know how to clip.
  5. Neptune New Player

Strong spirit. Get a better gear then outdps other power. Ok tiger??
  6. WL Corpsman New Player

7. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

If you'll post your loadout, weapon, and rotations ill see if I can make some suggestions
  8. Litsanity New Player

My loadout varies, because I haven't found one that I like. Fireburst and Snuff Out are pretty much the only mainstays, otherwise, I've switched around a ton. I currently use brawling, but I want to switch to bow, just waiting to find a decent one.

I really liked your walkthough on fire's Soulburn, but you didn't really go into detail over the order your should cast your spells, how you should use the damage counters and such. That is where I'm struggling, because I don't have a set order of spells that I cast, and I'm very inconsistent with my damage.