why cant we have devs like fire tanks?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by stärnbock, Apr 20, 2018.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

i mean serious: i fight with my fire against a huge being,
    made completely out of water and my healer is water too...
    for real: did you ever see the fire and water shield stacking?
    it is hillairious in my oppinion... however: it is makes zero sense!
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

any other oppinions?
  3. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

You're asking for things to make sense in a world where Superman's multiverse doppelganger punched reality, with his fist, and revived an orphan with a red helmet fetish. Comicbook lore makes as much logical sense as your thread title, which im guessing you copied from your last thread and forgot to amend properly.

How did a worm take over a space suit and become sentient enough to call itself Jim?
    How does sonic not die in a bubble shield due to dwindling oxygen levels?
    How has Nathan Drake been shot around 5000-6000 times among 4 games and still walk?

Just enjoy it for what it is
    • Like x 3
  4. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Careful my friend! You may give them the idea that you'd like water shields to extinguish fire shields, so on and so forth...:p:D

We've all thought the same thing for years. Some of the elemental interactions are flat out nonsensical nonsense However we are a bunch of adults playing a game where we run around in our underwears shooting magic out of our finger tips, sooo...:D
    • Like x 1
  5. Red Batern Well-Known Player

I see what you did there. Very clever. Relating the devs to a leech tank is rather brilliant. I dont agree, but i still appreciate the delivery.

10/10
    • Like x 1
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Obamacare
    • Like x 2
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

true :p wasn't ment to be a serious thread either ;)
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx man ^^