What's this style?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stardazer, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Stardazer Committed Player

I was doing some googling for interesting styles and I came across this pic from the archived forum:
    [IMG]

Anyone know what the chest and hand style are? And where I can find them?
    Thanks!
  2. Argetlam213 New Player

The chest style is called valentine and as the name suggests, can only be obtained during the valentines day event. I have the full set and I believe the hand style is part of the valentine set (can't remember).
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Actually I've been meaning to look into this for a while. All the Valentine's feats and gear were given for free this year since they haven't run the Valentine's event since the year the game launched. I saw somebody ask Spytle on Twitter about redeeming them on characters in May/June and he said that they are supposed to be given to every character, even now still. He said he would look into it but I never saw if it got resolved.
  4. Clutch_GT New Player

Chest is Valentine hands are Wizardly.
  5. Stardazer Committed Player

Oh, I hope they do something about it still. I really love the style. I have a toon made during the valentine season, so hopefully I can redeem it on that at least. I'm going to keep and eye out for this. Thanks!

I had a feeling it would be the valentine event. I hope it's still possible to get it somehow.

I just checked, the hands are indeed Wizardly. Thanks! Now I gotta go find the collections.