What is this feet style called?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheRedDeath, Jun 26, 2017.

1. TheRedDeath New Player

Title. I came across this feet style and thought they looked pretty sweet. I need them badly. Does anybody know what they are called? It is not the Aeronaut style. [IMG]
  2. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

But it is. Its the standard Aeronaut, not the variant.
  3. TheRedDeath New Player

QQ. Where can I find the standard? I can only find the variant versions from the vendors in the Watchtower.
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Let me be the first to tell you how sorry I am for you :(. Because where the non-variant version of Aeronaut Feet style drops is an abyss of loot that loves no one and it could take years before you ever see it give you the piece you want.

They drop in the Vault.
    • Like x 5
  5. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Awesome Judge Dredd clone hehehe. Love Judge Dredd movies and have to watch them everytime they come on tv. It always makes me want a freaking video games based off that world gta/saints row style. Open world, riding around taking out bad guys. Ugh....
    • Like x 1
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Not anymore. When the Checkmate and Knight styles went into the Vault as possible drops, Aeronaut went bye-bye. Sharpshooter and Logistics Officer remained, but LO pieces became tougher to come by. I haven't seen any Aeronaut pieces drop from the Vault since they made that change.

Since it was used as a PvP style after the change, it seems odd that the original feet aren't available from any of the PvP vendors (gear or style). Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen Aeronaut pieces as an option even in Lockboxes. Very strange.
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They are available in Promethium Lockboxes...unfortunately the odds of seeing them are pretty damn low.

Good hunting OP.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Aeronaut? Or Aeronaut Variant? Have managed to get the Head, Hands and Waist, plus the Variant Feet from the PromBox, on four different characters
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Either one. LOL I've seen the Logistics Officer variant feet, but I've not seen any Aeronaut pieces at all that I can recall. But considering the lower drop rate and the number of styles in Lockboxes, I guess those pieces have just eluded me so far.
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have managed to get both LogOff Hands, not sure about feet though (unless "Logistics Officer" and "Logistical Officer" are two separate styles, Cyana has both anyway)
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

So it seems according to Khalon they drop in Lockboxes now instead of the Vault.

I honestly don't know which is worst. :\
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

PromBox drop is every 6 hours, Vault is daily?
  13. MastaMind Dedicated Player

At least with the Lockboxes you can get them on alts and trade them. With the vault you can't even sell them to a vendor for $240 or something. Just have to delete them all together. Lockboxes are a huge letdown anymore. I get at least one every day but I am currently on a 6 day streak of not getting anything I don't already have (Only been playing 95 days and I have not once shared between alts as I only recently found out it was possible) and thus I end up with a Compound Omega.

We feel your pain OP.
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Prom Box has a WAY bigger loot table than the Vault though. That is the only reason I am unsure which one is worst. lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, four times as often, but a lesser chance overall
  16. TheRedDeath New Player

Thanks for your answers guys, I really appreciate it. :)
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Vault has some crappy RNG....lockboxes has that PLUS a bloated loot list...so....
    • Like x 1
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

I got a biker face style from a prom box today. Absolutely ridiculous thats in the loot table.
  19. sSavitaRr Level 30

hello guys where can i get the logistical officer variant feet?
  20. Imaginos Dedicated Player

This always bothered me. The far too randomness of loot in this game. Older content giving you items you can't use and don't want as you level up your cr and the vault giving you the same or nothing you can use. I REALLY wish they had some sort of generic secondary coinage that dropped in the vault or episodes that let you just buy the item you wanted, be it base, gear, plans, mods, toys, whatever.

How nice would it be to get into the vault and on top of your random drop, get a few vault coins to go spend after some time on a vault npc so you could buy those boots you've not gotten in a few months of runs, or that jetpack etc. Of course the problem is that we'd end up with another quarks vendor where the prices were outrageous to the amount of coins you get, which defeats the whole purpose.

Maybe a bigger drop down list of rewards could solve that too. I know some content I've run I get a choice of like 4 base items on top of my few gear choices and a mod/plan or whatever. Shame all content isn't more like that. Imagine a vault where you knock open a present and BAM list of 6 items to choose from that drop in the vault.

Those bloated lists need to be trimmed down. Stuff available for cheap on the npcs in the watchtower/hall of doom should not be on those loot tables at all.