Utility belt no longer part of DLC?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CharlieFantom, Apr 20, 2019.

1. CharlieFantom Well-Known Player

The same with the shield, both were part of certain DLC's as I recall. The belt in particular was part of the hand of fate DLC as I recall. What gives?
  2. DCUO Addict Committed Player

They separated out the content from the other aspects of the game a few years ago. Powers, utility belt, shield, the lair system, and legends characters are now purchased separately and no longer come with the episodes (formerly known as DLCs). I believe, at the time, the stated purpose was to give premium customers more choices on how and what to buy instead of only offering things bundled together.
    • Like x 1
  3. CharlieFantom Well-Known Player

I bought hand of fate when it came with the utility belt. I should either get a refund or the belt back.
    • Like x 1
  4. L T Devoted Player

If you bought it when it still came with the belt, you should still have both. They reduced the price of the episode, and sold the belt separately.
  5. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

I don't know how it would appear on the PC marketplace, but on the PS4 marketplace I see the shield, utility belt, base system, and things like powers previously bundled in DLCs (like Electricity and Earth) as "Granted" - meaning I bought them within a package under one of the old DLCs and still have access to them as a result. (I'm a Premium player.)

If you bought them on the same account back then, before they were split, and don't have them now, I'd raise a ticket with Daybreak support.
    • Like x 1
  6. CharlieFantom Well-Known Player

Can't use it. Still have it equipped. Doesn't even show up on loadout.
  7. L T Devoted Player

Well, I know they keep track of exactly when you buy everything on your account, so I'd contact customer service, They're usually good about responding quickly to these kinds of things.