Triple Thanagarian Marks and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS THANAGARIAN MARKS WEEKEND!

There won't be a better weekend to jump into Metal Part II. Thanagarian Marks rewards are tripled through Monday.

Thanagarian Marks are the currency found in Episode 36: Metal Part II. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Metal Part II vendor.

This weekend – from Thursday, February 13, 2020, through Monday, February 17, 2020 – all players will receive triple Thanagarian Marks when completing instanced and mission content in Metal Part II (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Monday to daily server restarts on Tuesday morning.

NEW METAL PART II REWARDS!

Six all-new items have been added to the episode vendor for Metal Part II (Episode 36):
    • Bat Signal Uplink Device
    • Dead Water Material
    • Dead Water Aura
    • Dark God Wings
    • Dark God Hood
    • Cursed Coral Chroma Set
    These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game.

[IMG]
    Cursed Coral Chroma Set

[IMG]
    Dark God Wings, Dark God Hood

[IMG]
    Bat Signal Uplink Device
    [IMG]
    Dead Water Material, Dead Water Aura
    • Like x 17
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

Just to make sure, the orbital is the same one we got for free a few months back? :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Thanks for Barbatos's Wings! :)
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I wish it was announced sooner, most folks on EU have already done their weeklies. :(

Thanks anyway, great stuff there :)
    • Like x 3
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Brilliant!
  6. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Thanks for the Bonus Marks weekend, but I love DCUO so, WOULD YOU PLEASE ANNOUNCE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND! It's been about 6 months already!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah it's not much of a big deal, I actually haven't done anything yet, but some of my friends have. If they'd announced it at least a couple of hours before daily reset it would've been really nice.
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

I don't see pictures of the Dead Water Mat/Aura.
  9. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Dang, not what I want. Where’s that tenth metal mat?
    • Like x 4
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I'm Mostly saddened that NO New Missions are being Added.
    Already we have 1 less Daily than Metal pt 1 and Now 1 less weekly.
    Sad
  11. Rainnifer Committed Player

I bet it will be out in the next batch of rewards later on, there's usually at least 2 batches from what I've known.

Yay finally though, I totally knew there'd be a dark water mat/aura :D . I wasn't expecting the cursed coral chroma so that's nice too, and the new wings and hood look neat.
    • Like x 1
  12. myandria Item Storage

It's hiding in a Time Capsule somewhere in the future.;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes, the limited free grant can now be earned on any character via this vendor update.
    • Like x 4
  14. Draconiano Committed Player

Why is the Cursed Coral Chroma Set 400 marks? thats a lot.
    • Like x 2
  15. Rainnifer Committed Player

Seeing as this was a batman day gift item, would it be possible to make previous batman day (and maybe other special day) t-shirts and the like available? :oops:
    • Like x 1
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

No such plans at this time that I'm aware of. I was able to push this forward as more of a utility item loosely related to the Metal content so it made some sort of sense.
    • Like x 3
  17. Dorn Cresh Active Player

Can anyone please tell me where to find this episode vendor for Metal Part II (Episode 36)? It's not the vendor selling gear boxes for Thanagarian marks in the HQ; he doesn't have any cosmetics.

Is this episode vendor in the event version of Metal Part II? My CR isn't high enough run the regular versions.
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

It's not in episode vendor, everyone can get it regardless of CR/membership from Thanagarian Supplier. But if you're playing on US, it's not available there yet, it will only appear after server restart.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dorn Cresh Active Player

I see, thanks Dragonnes! I'll check that vendor later then :)
    • Like x 1
  20. ShyGuyMicky New Player

What does the dead water material look like?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.