This community is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

People talk about new players need to learn and getting SP' help get better, only thing getting SP' does for a person is make you want more it does 0 for your SKILL. ZERO.

Skill comes from playing and honing your skills in tough situations.

Im sorry but gathering, crafting, killx amount of enemies, finding x amount boxes, does NOT grant skill only boredom.

But Im sure the same people will come in and defend their half *** remarks to 'clarify' what they meant and it wont be no where near what they even said originally :rolleyes:

Then there are those people that talk of helping but when you mention a helpful suggestion those same ppl who talk of helping they shoot the idea down lol. No wonder people dont come to this damn forums. Can you blame them seriously?

And some of ya'll cant read for s*** or is it simply you see what you want. b/c it was stated clearly what my SP' was yet ya'll acted as if I was asking this for myself. IDGAF about progressing in SP' nowadays nor will I come revamp. SP' wont mean enough then just as they dont matter now.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And yet... you want to be able to buy SP, even though you just said it means nothing o_O
    • Like x 12
  3. RLManuel Committed Player

why should the skill points I spent countless hours obtaining just be handed out to people???

They had the time and they could have put in the effort to get their skill points up to par... if they didn't then that sucks for them....
    • Like x 11
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you and many others keep saying it sucks for them, then in other threads b**** about low SP bums. You cant have your cake and eat it too.
    • Like x 1
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Not for me, Im thinking of those new people who join the game after revamp hits live and it takes 230+ SP just to do a single role to its fullest.

As I said in my other thread I have 29sp from max atm so SP' are worthless to keep farming and getting for me.

But to someone who picks this game up later on and learns the game and gets into it only to see they now now 230+ SP for 1 role (60 for crits, then 170-175 for stats)

How you ppl dont think about any of this is mind boggling to say the least.
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Some of the replies in the last thread all it was 'we're going back to old SP system, finally SP mean something and anyone who continued to aim for SP will see it pay off, why would you want to lower the gap'

My question to those people why not? Its not like Im asking for 300sp to be able to be bought simply 190-200, maybe even 230.

by time revamp is live there will be well over 350-375sp in this game.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

and its pretty messed up no green name came in and commented, yes you guys are busy and all but acouple minutes in a new tab in a different section would ruin your day I guess :rolleyes:
  8. RLManuel Committed Player

Most of the complaints about low skill point players are because people with low skill points are able to out dps those with high skill points just because their power is one of the over powered ones.

Since you don't have low skill points it's really not your problem...

Bottom line is, they had enough time and they could have put in more effort than they did to get their skill points up to par, if they didn't then that's on them. And yes that does suck for them, and only them.

Maybe after stats matter they will realize that they should have spent more time getting feats than switching to the over powered powers.
    • Like x 6
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

There is plenty to do on the way to the 'Mythical End Zone', and while they are getting there, they can damn well take the time to get the SP's like everyone else before them!

Yes, quite a few of those Feats are tedious and teaches nothing in the way of actual skills, but learning how to do something they have done dozens of times better is something only time can teach: it's similar to "Karate Kid" (original, not rebooted "Kung Fu Kid"), Daniel doing all those seemingly pointless repetitive actions trained his body and his mind to perform those actions instinctually when the time came for him to fight, so, that said, "Wax on, little Grasshopper!"
    • Like x 12
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Buying sp is beyond ridiculous and if you hate the forums and all the people who dare to disagree with you, just leave again.
    • Like x 13
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

This Thread in it's entirety is Ridiculous.

If you really wanna make the Claim that SP doesn't make a difference, then please get on test and prove it to me and everyone else who's been testing the revamp.

As far as I can tell like I've told others; Sure SP won't affect how "Skilled" You are as a player, but at the same time it will affect how you play the game overall.

The More SP you get, the easier content becomes.

SP also plays a role in how you choose a Playstyle, the more you spec into power; the more quickly you refill your power bar which is critical to playing from the tray.

If your gonna try and say you don't care about SP, then don't make the topic related to SP or the Stats-revamp in the first place.
    Again if you really don't care about SP, then why did you make this threads topic "About SP" in the first place? Seems pointless to me.
    • Like x 10
  12. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  13. Perdition Committed Player

The problem is that people are testing content with 175sp like T2 Raids while most at that stage just pushed 60 SP. We all know whats gonna happen from the moment this update goes live, people are gonna ask for a set amount of SP because CR doesnt mean anything more then just your gearscore. People gonna ask for 200+ sp for content thats new. Hell even older stuff they want higher sp just to burn stuff. Alot of people are gonna left out in in puggroups. But thats just my 2 cents.
    • Like x 2
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's probably because their work day finished 4 hours before you made this thread. :rolleyes:

Joking aside, I know you meant for the other thread. They probably realised that nonsense wasn't worth their time. They have better things to be doing than contributing to nonsensical arguments.
    • Like x 12
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

The salt is too real. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  16. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I have already posted the numbers on SP within the community and if the devs do not take my warning seriously then they are in for a rude awakening when the player base drops even further. I'm not saying the game will die but it's going to hurt. The majority ( 90% ) of the player base has less than 150 SP. If I am not mistaken less than 5% have over 200 SP.
    • Like x 1
  17. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

T2 players do not normally have 40 SP much less 60. They are still hack N slashing & figuring out what is going on and or being cluelessly carried.

You are right in that the testers are for the most part testingo_O over geared with too many SP spent.
    • Like x 1
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

Well, i was testing with about 60sp for the crits only (rest was spend for weapon combos and movement powers) and i think i was able to perform pretty fine with it...
    Y this threat anyways? I mean: sure, if the whole comunity has not the same oppinion like you, just blame the whole comunity for it... Way to go...
    • Like x 1
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If being able to buy skill points throws off the combat balance the devs are going for in a particular tier/part of the game, those tough situations might not exist, and a player wouldn't have the chance to hone their skills.
    • Like x 1
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats like saying earning SP' throws off combat now. It doesnt and it wont then. Please stop with the BS excuses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.