There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by ASSLAN, Jun 22, 2013.

1. ASSLAN New Player

This message shows up every time I try to log into my dcuo account, I dont know why, this is the first time it happens
  2. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm getting it as well.
    I'm going to look around the forums for a minute and then try to use the verify tool.
  3. ASSLAN New Player

Let me know if you find a solution ok?
  4. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

The validator did run an install. I usually have to shutdown and restart to get it to kick in, so apparently there was some kind of update. I played the game last night and I was okay.
    I'll check back in once I've done the shutdown/restart/reload game thing...
  5. Ciniphes New Player

I'm getting it too, please if theres anything I can do let me know.

"Unable to complete login. Please try again in a few minutes. (Code:1048)

That's what its been telling me the past hour.

For PS3 -Edit
  6. 00Soul New Player

i am getting it to, I hear they are working on it
  7. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I was just able to get into the game - fully logged in and character is in the Multi-verse.
    I'm assuming it has/is clearing up for everyone at this point.
    I ran the validator did a restart, reset my modem, restarted and shutdown my computer, checked for Windows Updates (none). Hopefully, everyone else doesn't have to do all that.
  8. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm in - see my other post for the stuff I went through if you are still failing out.
  9. Ciniphes New Player

It's still down for the PS3, or maybe something else. I Don't really know.
  10. Xeno929 New Player

I'm not able to get passed sign in, I keep getting "there was an error completing your request". Tried logging in to ask and I get an error saying something about a system error. I had to use this alternate account to even ask this question.
  11. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

There had been an issue with the login servers and it it currently being looked into. This is the reason why you're encountering this error message. Please sit tight and I promise to update the thread once I everything's running again. Thank you guys!
  12. KaosGuardian New Player

When I log into the game, it tells me the World is Down, and my character is 2 levels under than usual. I don't understand. Have I lost all my progression in the game? Will I have to restart every mission in the 2 levels I lost? Please I'm really confused, answer me as fast as possible. Thank you guys!! :)
  13. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Kaos, I'd check to make sure you're logging into the right server. If you're usually play on the US server, check to make sure it isn't selected as EU. Please let us know if that helps!
  14. KaosGuardian New Player

Thank you it really helped :)
  15. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Sweet! Glad to help :) Let us know if you have any more problems ;)
  16. DmitryTheBlade New Player

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    I just registered an account and cant even log in into the server =(