The Witching Hour is Upon Us Again

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

Get ready – all hell has broken loose once again in the streets of Gotham City and inside The Midnight Masquerade Nightclub! From October 1 through November 2, look for The Witching Hour in your Mission Journal. Complete this and earn Spooky Bites, a special seasonal currency that you can use at Skeets’ Boo-tique for the latest seasonal styles and base items.

[IMG]

This year, make sure you run The Vault to see the spooky décor and try to get your hands on the new Boo-tility Belt! Also dropping during the event, the Boo-tility Belt is a special item that allows you to have the ENTIRE FAMILY of Boo pets by your side all at once!

[IMG]

Does the excitement of Boo-tility Belt make you want to howl at the moon? Then perhaps, there the new Werewolf style items are right up your (dark, probably dangerous) alley:

[IMG]

The Witching Hour will also feature TONS of new base items, and the chance to earn a special seasonal title: “…the Haunted.” Plus, there’s a brand new Ghostly Aura! While you may get lucky and find this in game, if you want it right away, it is available in the Marketplace as well.

[IMG]

The Witching Hour event is open to anyone Level 10 and higher. Get to Gotham now!

The event begins October 1, 2015, and ends November 2, 2015.
    • Like x 9
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

*sigh* Why the **** doesn't the vendor in the instance repair gear?
    • Like x 4
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Repair bots..........
    • Like x 2
  4. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Not everyone is able to buy repair bots from the marketplace every time it's needed.

Is this mission working fine or is there something wrong ?
    I've been trying to do this for some time now and me and everyone in the group is always dying.
    I don't think CR 34 is enough for us.

Why can't we have our normal CRs ?
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It shouldn't be that way but it's a safe bet that's why the vendor doesn't repair gear.
    • Like x 1
  6. BatmanBamang New Player

Can Plz Someone Tell Me Is Witch Hat STyle STill Drop In The Event Thanx
  7. BatmanBamang New Player

Is The Witch Hat Style Still Drop In the Event?
  8. rudyta Well-Known Player

mr boo or boo junior can drop in any instance, solo,duo,alert?
  9. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

That werewolf style looks sick!
    • Like x 1
  10. lightjammer New Player

I've had this happen to me the last couple of events now. It's supposed to scale to our level but every time my team and I get blitzed. We eventually give up, It's not fun anymore.
  11. Tiny Ghost New Player

Will the witchy hat be dropping this year?
  12. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

How do I get that werewolf head ?

The hands and feet belong to chest and leg pieces ?
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Head, hands and feet are from the Halloween event vendor.
    • Like x 1
  14. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Thank you for the skeleton chest and legs! I love them! :D Also I hope the ghostly aura will drop for me. *crosses fingers* Love the seasonal event, my favorite! And the decorations outside!
  15. Nugemiester Active Player

Yea, the witchy hat style still drops in the event. Just had it drop for in the event.
    • Like x 2
  16. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Guys come on, just because the CR gets reduced to 34 that doesnt mean the Instance is same easy as f*ck like other Events. Either use the Heal Barrels and a Troll for Shielding your group or just take a Healer in and everything is fine... You make it hard yourself. And btw on the last Part you can "Gather" the Ghosts with this "Canister", which appears by Phantom Stranger, so 1 guy just should keep gathering them for sure. And to the Guy with "why we cant have our CR?" Think about Mate. What will happen when the Witch Boy had a CR of 140 just because 1 Player is 137 but rest is under 125 plus 1 Guy is lvl 10? Calculating the CR for the Boss from the Groups CR could maybe be possible but wouldnt make any Sense...
    • Like x 1
  17. SheerFaith Committed Player

Can anyone tell me please.Does the new aura " Ghostaura" drop in the Event like the FireflyAura did?
  18. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I would love to earn myself some more marks in the event. But since our stats are clamped it's just not worth my time anymore.
    When personal loot was introduced, I finally had a reason to pug all those seasonals again.
    But with stat clamping it's just a pain now, when I end up with a group, which doesn't have a clue or doesn't listen, because I can't carry them anymore.

Those events are also available for people, who just reached lvl10, who only have 5 power points to spend (which is not even a full loadout) and who don't even have enough SP to spec out their movement mode and a complete weapon tree.
    It also should be designed for them. A seasonal should be a fun distraction to the rest of the content and should be available for newbies and for people in endgame-content.
    But it's not fun at all, if you have to carry people with low experience, which maybe also don't understan your language, while being so badly clamped in stats, that you can't solo or duo it, so I basically stopped running them, all of them.

I'm just happy I got the witch-hat for my main few days before the event went offline, the last time without stat-clamping.
    • Like x 3
  19. PowerUser New Player

Can I send the Aura/Belt to my Alt or is it character locked?
  20. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 1