The Unicorn Agenda - Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zicorahk, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feenicks New Player

I figured as much. Just had to spotlight his desperation.
    • Like x 3
  2. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Where did this even come from? And what does this have to do with anything? And can I have whatever it is you're on?
    • Like x 1
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Make like this please!!

P.S.: you know - rainbow graphics used inside Mxyzptlk's Event. So when it will be this year - Unicorn Trinket might roll out to it - additionally because of 5-th dimensional structure made almost anything possible - so Unicorn Trinket as well!! It's pretty close to us & make diversity in Mxyzptlk's Event.
    You Know what l mean - Rainbow lifted down near your enemies & Unicorn running into their crowd, damaging & knocking them down - all of this - exactly under THIS music.
    • Like x 2
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Am i invited?:oops:

UNICORNS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its a pet i can summon and can one shot bosses:D
    • Like x 4
  5. Feenicks New Player

Keep me in the loop for that shin dig at the Superman statue.
    • Like x 1
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Dreams do come true!
    • Like x 1
  7. Minnion Devoted Player

Um... That's an Alicorn....
  8. Count Shockula New Player

You can show all of the irrelevant canceled books from the 60's, 70's, and 80's you want....much like the Valentines Day seasonal event this sheds a bad light upon the game and has no relevance to any phase of the DCUO lore. This doesn't fit the theme,style, or mood of this game in any way shape or form. Please developers, don't make an ironic joke of this game.
    • Like x 2
  9. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

It's just going to be a trinket, not a game changer. Just like the TOM-Bot or the Gorilla form.

Like Mepps said, its something they won't spend a lot of time on but it goes far in our perspective.
    • Like x 5
  10. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

I for one want to traverse rainbows with my Sorcery toon. NO even better! It should be an entirely new movement mode! Mounts! My pegasus/ unicorn would allow me graceful and noble standing on the battlefield against the universe! My pony will have a super charge of rainbows to stun enemies with my awesomeness.
    Even better my pony will have move where it is attached to a chariot and rams the evil doers under my pretty hooves of justice and my wheels of heroism.

Nobody will stand in my way. I shall soar over metro in a rainbow. I will emasculate the night skies of gotham with rainbows. My pony will vomit rainbows like Butt stallion from Borderlands 2. It will also fart Rainbows like Mr. Toots from Red Faction: Armageddon. Everything is rainbows. Let the ludicrousness of this trinket be its downfall!
    • Like x 1
  11. Minx New Player

GRATS VENGIES!!! Your much admired perserverance always prevails! Well played and so deserved! *hugs*

I still blame Drenyn...;)
    • Like x 3
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well it seem this is what happens when you hug your kids they act like little school girls over unicorns.
  13. Minx New Player

Don't pick on my kids you BULLY!!! Go get a hug and feel better...
    • Like x 7
  14. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Your parents never hugged you?! D:

You poor thing. They say you learn ways of affection from your parents~
    I suppose your's were the serious type?
    At least i can rely on you to keep a thread on its rails. Kudos! :3
    • Like x 2
  15. Breakforce Loyal Player

Let me guess, your parents gave you a toothbrush for Christmas
    • Like x 5
  16. Zuse Loyal Player

WE WON

WE WON

!!!
    !!! [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. Circe New Player

Yes, we did!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

That's called happiness. You should try it.
    • Like x 2
  19. Revoemag Committed Player

can we get a black evil unicorn version for villains??

can't be evil on a pink unicorn...
  20. Laff Riot New Player

I have no idea what this is all about but here, Batman riding a unicorn.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.