The Story So Far: The Bombshell Paradox

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

Who Are The DC Bombshells?

The faces and names may look familiar, but now you have a chance to fight alongside Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and more in a way you’ve never seen them before. Introducing: DC Bombshells.

[IMG]

The DC Comics Bombshells began as a collectible statues line, taking famous DC Comics characters and reimagining them in 1940s pin-up style. You can read an interview between DC Collectibles and Ant Lucia, one of the artists who worked on the project, about their collaboration here.

After the statues gained popularity, the Bombshells began being featured on retro-inspired variant covers of DC Comic favorites, including The Flash, Justice League, The New Suicide Squad, and more. See the variant covers available on the DC Comics blog. Plus, in addition to variant covers, the DC Bombshells are getting their own comic book series! The #1 issue became available digital-first on July 25, and will be released in book form on August 12.

[IMG]

And now, with Episode 15, the Bombshells are coming to DCUO. Due to a massive Paradox tear originating in another reality, the multi-verse is in danger of being torn apart! Your job is to get to the Nexus of Reality, find the origin of the rift, travel to the Bombshells' universe, and close it.

The Bombshell Paradox, part of Episode 15, is coming to DCUO for Members August 5, 2015, and for purchase August 12, 2015.
    • Like x 7
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Awww yeah! :cool: :cool: :cool:
    • Like x 1
  3. Skidmarc Committed Player

I'm interested to see how these episodes go.
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

Any truth to the rumor that DC is next going to place the bombshells in a Jane Austen-type setting?

j/k :)
  5. Blight KOBRA Commander

Hopefully this is the first of what, I'm praying, will be a large and varied number of cross promotions with DC comics.
  6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Seems more like a history of events for DC Bombshells than "The Story So Far" :p
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

EPIC!!! I can't wait! :D
  8. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I may hav missed something. Is there stuff for us low life CR "under 107" slackers?
  9. Ramonater New Player

does anyone know what time? will it be after reset? or will there be any downtime?
  10. bagofboom Committed Player

It hits on Wednesday (i believe) so I'm assuming a standard downtime to do what they need to do on their end. Expect the possibility of servers being offline for up to 8 hours as they usually say. Typically it doesn't take that long. Should be worth it though. :cool:
    Long Live DCUO!!
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

There is another announcement thread released aswell, where they do mention 9AM US-time.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sbel Devoted Player

Nope. There's plenty of stuff for that level already. Just play the stuff you've got and you won't be that level long. ;)