The new year subscription discount sell ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ArtemisWonderWoman7, Jan 1, 2021.

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Just wondering if dc is gonna do a yearly discount for subscriptions like the have in resent years?
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Last year there was one during the Anniversary event, so hopefully so. A few years ago they went to a price HIKE + some spiffs, so let's hope that's not the direction it goes. I'd rather have a discount than a shiny chroma and some supplies I already stocked up on during the sale.
  3. Synisterstrike Active Player

Here's hoping (but not too much expectation) for another lifetime membership to go on sale lol. Either way, I still will pick something up if they have a sale on membership. I just started this account back up after 7?? years on PS.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

If you're on PS then you'll never get a lifetime membership even if it were to come back because it's always priced above Sony's PSN wallet restrictions, so unless they're raised, you're out of luck.
    • Like x 4
  5. Synisterstrike Active Player

I'm on pc now lol I decided to dust off my old pc account which had zero attention paid to it and make it my main lol. Going from 330ish sp down to 98 hurt lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah I did that back in 2012 as well, so the pain from the drop not so significant but yea restarting again, sucks for sure
    • Like x 1
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I remember dcuo once in awhile, perhaps soon
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I think it might happened during the anniversary time this month
  9. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

I just came back after a break...so I have lots of new content to get through and feats to do so a yearly sale would be perfect for me.