Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Simple heels -.-
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

maybe Pengies goons bought them all???
  4. BrokenEssence Level 30

really? huh, thought I'd have seen it by now. I haven't been playing that long, though so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can get it as gear from the vendor in Gotham Wastelands, of if you're way over the CR for that content then you can get each piece as a style only for 10 Marks of Victory each from Vendor 00 in the Watchtower. Here's a picture of the style, it's called "Prideful":
    [IMG]
  6. spedog Active Player

I know I've asked before but got no response so I'll keep asking when this comes up so I can hopefully get one: fix the House of El and Steel capes! Please! All the others have so much detail and these literally look and move like a flat sheet of red construction paper, with no folds at all, and a yellow Superman sticker on it. It doesn't look good at all with all the other detailed graphics in the game and sticks out like a sore thumb.
  7. DreadfulRaven New Player

I would love to see:

Ultraman, Owlman, Johnny Quick, Red Son Superman, Grifter, Hard Light Capes, More tattoo styles, and Bomber Style Airforce jackets.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I would like
    - More wing styles that move. Something that looks more angelic than the bird wings
    - Catwoman inspired style. Particularly a head style and hands.
    - more dress /skirt styles. A dress that has a slit down the side, and one that has two slits like Raven's.
    - basic heels.
    • Like x 2
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Oh another very simple thing. I would like to be able for heros to buy villain styles and villains to buy heros styles in the style vender. Doesn't have to count for feats.
    • Like x 2
  10. VillNess Well-Known Player

One style I've wanted to have in DCUO for so long... A gas mask! The ones in the game already are not that good except for one that is... Mercenary's Malice
    [IMG]

The only issue is that it is Head style and not Face style because the bald head doesn't fit my styles. I would like to have the gas mask part of that style as a Face style.
    Or a gas mask like this:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Are&Be New Player

1) Can we have auras that are only local to hands/forearms, feet/calves, and/or head? Basically, crop the current aura styles to specific parts of the body?
    2) Please create more asymmetrical styles like the herald of the black chest (one sleeve long and one short). We have a few shoulder styles that are one sided instead of covering both shoulders. Hands styles would be great.
    3) Please create elemental skins and/or material (similar to fire, electric, ice weapon styles, etc); animal skins (bear, monkey/primate, etc), Arcane and mystic skins and/or material (similar to the spellbound, wicked and sacred weapon styles), holographic skin and/or material (like Martian Manhunter and Hawkman in the East End PS)

Thanks
  12. BrokenEssence Level 30

nice. they would happen to also have an open back bat cowl in this game, would they? Trying to make a batgirl-esque character feels weird if there's no hair flowing out of the back of her mask. I ended up settling for her not where a head piece.
  13. MrJinggles Level 30

How about this one ^^

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    or how about one already ing :D
    [IMG]
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Or this style from volume three where Circe becomes Wonder woman but update it to a rebirth Wonder woman style.
  15. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The "generic" DC Universe Online version of a Guyver suit has been in the game for ages. It's the BIOMECH Style Set, and the complete Style Set looks like this:

[IMG]

While it was "inspired by" Guyver, they've changed the details so it's not an exact copy. There are a couple other Style Sets with an organic/bio-mechanical look to them. By swapping out some of the pieces for pieces from those other Style Sets, you might make it look a little more like a Guyver suit from the long-running manga-turned-anime.

That's not even the biggest problem with making a Guyver in this game. The biggest problem is the lack of some of the Guyver's signature powers. Iconic Powers can allow you to simulate some, but not all, of a Guyver's abilities. The Heat Vision Power would be a good simulation of the Forehead Laser. The 2 different Sonic Scream/Shout Powers would be a good simulation of the Sonic Weapon mounted in the helmet's "mouth". Iconic Powers can give your character Super Strength, and Armor. But there's NOTHING I've seen in-game that will give you the Mega Smasher Particle Beam Weapon, or the Gravity Pulse Weapon in the belt buckle. I also haven't found a way to simulate the swords on the forearms.
  17. Marckenson New Player

Je suggère qu'il y a le style de MARTIAN MANHUNTER et que DCUO soit en français sur ps3 !!! J'aimerais savoir vos avis svp
  18. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

I want a beanie so I can make a bald guy and have him wear a beanie. but more head pieces (hats) in general
  19. Jon the Wizard New Player

Even just having their hair I would love.
    • Like x 1
  20. MrJinggles Level 30

Ya know I noticed that it's really hard to make a Native American character as there isn't that may styles that follow a Native American tone how about some styles along kind of like Dawnstar?
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3