Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iMeMoriezZ, Dec 11, 2017.

1. iMeMoriezZ Well-Known Player

Is it sm coming back? Kinda been waiting for a minute when it was supposed to come last year
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

It's been put on hold until further notice.

Tbh its just become the same stuff over and over anyway so I'm not fussed either way.
    • Like x 2
  3. iMeMoriezZ Well-Known Player

I enjoyed it and my league and i are ready for it.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I appreciate the fact you enjoyed it however I'd rather they focus on normal content and features we were promised but not delivered yet like style sharing etc.
    • Like x 1
  5. Davenport Committed Player

I kind of hope they do bring it back. I haven't had a chance to do it yet. Plus, I really want a Wall of the Damned and Cathedral Bell.
  6. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

It was a fun challenge from what I keep hearing, and I'd love for it to come back.

They stated part of the reason they may not bring it back is because they're focusing more on Elite content and bringing it to that tier of difficulty. Well, this batch of Elite content fell very short in my opinion, although can be another topic for another day.

I do hope they decide to bring it back even if it is rehashed content because it does provide a challenge that allows different leagues and individuals to compete against each other. Competition is a large part of what keeps games fresh, and we've been missing that greatly. To each his own though I guess.
    • Like x 1