Suicide Squad Comes to DCUO!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

Not all heroes are good. Not all villains are bad. And there’s no group where this is truer than in the Suicide Squad. This summer, it’s good to be bad in DCUO. Here are the latest Suicide Squad-themed additions, available now!

New 4v4 PvP Map: Belle Reve!

In Amanda Waller’s pursuit to find Heroes and Villains to fill her Suicide Squad ranks, she is sending authorities into Gotham City to arrest people and pitting them against each other. Harley Quinn, under Waller’s watchful eye, has been ‘detained and delegated’ to manage the ‘interviews’ of Belle Reve’s newest inmates as they battle for survival and supremacy. Match up against the best of the best and find out if you’re Squad-worthy in our new Arena and Legends Deathmatch map: Belle Reve!

New PvP Gear: Deadshot!

[IMG]

Do you have enviable aim? Show everyone that they don’t want to get caught in your crosshairs with styles inspired by Deadshot. With these new styles, players can now unlock a more powerful set of PvP gear, after obtaining all previous sets.

DC Bombshells Harley Quinn Styles!

[IMG]

Ready to rev up your look? Dress like the pin-up who packs a punch with styles inspired by DC Bombshells Harley Quinn! This style pack, available now in the Marketplace, includes six style items (the DC Bombshell Harley Belt, Shoes, Goggles, Gloves, Shorts, and Chest).

NOTE: the DC Bombshells Harley hairstyle is sold separately, in the DC Bombshells Hairstyle Pack.

Bonus PvP Weekend!

[IMG]

Make the most of this Suicide Squad weekend in Belle Reve with DOUBLE the rewards in PvP. Players will receive double the usual Marks of Valor and Marks of Legend when completing any PvP match this weekend (Arenas and Legends). The bonus marks begin today, August 4, 2016, at 10AM PT, and end on Monday, August 8, 2016, at 10AM PT.
    • Like x 15
  2. BumblingB I got better.

My wife's bday is today and having a party this Saturday. Guess I'll have to pass on the extra marks.

Thanks for the new styles! Look great!
  3. Heal up 243 New Player

This is great can't wait to get my deadshot gear also is there any word about space & time capsule? I'm super hyped about them.
  4. Roocck Committed Player

Oh well guess I wont be getting the deadshot gear... Not good at PVP...... Another feat that I wont get because of PVP once again.....
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!!
  6. Warhawk Well-Known Player

Can these DC Bombshell Harley Quinn style items be worn separately? I REALLY want that belt for my Batman inspired character!!
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

With the bonus weekend going on, you get the same rewards you normally get for winning even if you lose!
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 3
  9. Warhawk Well-Known Player

That....is....AWESOME!!! Thank you, Devs!! And thank you, Mepps for the quick reply!
    • Like x 1
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Awesome sauce. I might pvp for once lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I have to admit, seeing "double mark weekends" is something I wasn't expecting. Please do keep it up. Those kinds of things keep people interested in PvP.
    • Like x 4
  12. Blight KOBRA Commander

Very cool news, and a nice tie-in for the film's release. Well done DB.
    • Like x 3
  13. Roocck Committed Player

Really? Wow, thanks Mepps....
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Well its time to pvp now...
    • Like x 1
  15. Xibo Loyal Player

Question: This new PvP gear requires any PvP level to get it?
  16. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I believe it's 101 item level so i would think you need a full set of 100 gear first to begin attaining it, meaning need to grind the tiers if just starting but i could be wrong
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You must have all previous PvP gear sets to acquire it.
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

This wouldn't happen if you weren't married. See? MMORPG > Real life!
    • Like x 2
  19. Miggly Committed Player

Is the Harley gear going to be in the market permanently or limited time?
  20. SnowStar Committed Player

Just happen to have dcuo up and running on a screen in the living room and say 'hey everyone let's karaeok...I mean let's dcuo!'