suggested cr are too high

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by just an honest dps, May 23, 2015.

1. just an honest dps New Player

some of the suggested CR for these alerts and raids are way too high and something the community would ask for..i was hoping that they would be lower than what the dcuo noobs ask for but it only encourages them..
    why is the suggested CR for the t7 alert 120? and NGN is suggested 118 cr? wtf? these are really easy they shouldn't need that much...
    • Like x 2
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

Highest CR suggestion is for the Recovery Duo. It is 121 CR. That's more then HH Elite. So at least I know I am ready for that raid. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. just an honest dps New Player

which doesn't make any sense.
    • Like x 2
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Agreed. The suggested CRS seem to be pretty arbitrary
  5. just an honest dps New Player

if i'm at 121 cr why would i want to bother with those dinky little duos???
    • Like x 2
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Considering how easy all the content is in HoP pt2, these suggested CR's are way too high.
    • Like x 1
  7. just an honest dps New Player

yes exactly
  8. KlockeD Level 30

HH is actually pretty difficult if your group is sub 119/120CR, if not impossible. You wont make it past Stompa and lash because you wont have the DPS to do it. The suggested CR is pretty accurate.
  9. just an honest dps New Player

i haven't had any issues with it. sorry but i'll have to disagree with you
    • Like x 1
  10. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Uh, considering how few possibilities we have for MoVs nowadays, those "dinky little duos" are well worth the 5 minutes for the 2-5 marks.
    • Like x 2
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

LOL. I'm thinking someone may have been slightly drunk when deciding the suggested CRs for the duos.
    • Like x 2
  12. just an honest dps New Player

but to suggest that cr for the duos? no
  13. Reformed New Player

The suggested CRs are based on the Monthly Episode format the devs are implementing.

NGN and League Hall: Malfunction have the Month 1 suggested CR (and have the first point of exit for MoV)
    Fatal Exams and the Open World Solo have the Month 2 suggested CR (and have the second point of exit for MoV)
    HH and Resource Recovery have the Month 3 suggested CR (and have the final point of exit for MoV)

With the new system, you wouldn't be running Resource Recovery until the 3rd month of the DLC, which is why it has a higher suggested CR compared to the rest of the content.
  14. just an honest dps New Player

except they are easy so why wouldn't you run them on entry.
    the difficulty should be
    raids
    alerts
    duos
    solos

not the mess it is now.
  15. KlockeD Level 30

Not everyone in this game plays exclusively with set league 8 mans that are modded to the teeth with perfect group composition.

Que up for HH in the on duty tab and let me know how that goes when half your group is from Brazil, the rest don't have mic's and 5/8 it's their 1st time doing it.

Let me know how that works out for you.

PS must be much different then PC, because It's hard to find a group that speaks mostly English on PC, let alone work as a functioning team lol.
    • Like x 4
  16. just an honest dps New Player

i don't have a league or the best mods. i just form a group from LFG or get invited to one. if you queue up alone that's your own fault.
    • Like x 1
  17. KlockeD Level 30

But that feature is what a lot of players use to get into content. The point is that, if you use what the game provides you, its extremely difficult to complete content at lower than the suggested CR.

Trying to base your opinion on how easy something is when you've hand picked your group, set it up perfectly is a little disingenuous when you suggest to everyone else " I don't have problems with this " well ya of course you don't, you hand picked every player in your group.

Like I said, go que up for it and tell me how it goes when you get one 111CR tank, some 113DPS's and some healers that don't use or even know what their AM load out should be and trollers that think their job is to just debuff and DPS, and half of the group is in the raid for the 1st time and doesn't know what to do.

You won't complete it, you wont even get past the 1st boss.
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

So what you're saying is: people ignore the suggested CR and queue anyway, making the point moot?
  19. just an honest dps New Player

most the people i know don't queue up solo unless they know they can handle it. the game also provides you lfg chat so you can build a group...

hand picking? i'm just ensuring that i get a balanced group. i.e. all the necessary roles. i would hardly call that hand picking.

the problems you listed have nothing to do with CR. even if those types of players had over the suggested cr they still wouldn't beat HH. they still can't even beat paradox wave.
  20. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I have to agree with this and I can only imagine the resulting issue with players TRYING to get on a team. So far I am only doing the solo and the duos but I have CR 111s that were more than able to hold their own and be successful battling CR 121 mobs ( doing the daily open air content), Cr 119 mobs (doing the League Hall:malfunction duo) and battling CR 125 mobs (doing the Resource Recovery duo). Now these all have suggested CR levels attached but somehow my lowly little 111s had no problem and now are between Cr 116 and 112.. depending on when the hit 111 and gained access to the zone.
    • Like x 1