So Professor X was in Star Trek?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by melvinpox, May 3, 2013.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

You guys do know that I was being sarcastic, right?
  2. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Little known fact. Many years after the events of the X-Men, Xavier underwent an experimental procedure that both restored his legs and gave him longevity. After leading a long and fulfilling career as a mutant, he hid his powers, enlisted in Starfleet and went on to have a highly successful run commanding the Enterprise.
    • Like x 3
  3. melvinpox Devoted Player

Didn't he also travel back in time and do some Sheakespeare?
  4. JayJay2515 New Player

What was wrong with posting in the thread you said this in?
    • Like x 1
  5. The Jeff Well-Known Player

He is able to use the reflectivity of his head to bend light and create singularities to any point in time.
    • Like x 1
  6. melvinpox Devoted Player

Probably could have and should have. Especially since that is a thread about what makes a thread take off. I'm stupid. Idiot! Moron!
    Get back to work. You are no good at this mult-tasking thing!
  7. HealerHollidae New Player

• Like x 1
  8. BlueVariable Committed Player

after he traveled back in time and did Shakespeare, he then traveled even further back into a past so distant it was like the future in another universe where he fought the nasty Harkonnen off as a Fremen, then waded through time until he reached the present again and decided to take a job as a Doctor in an asylum where he would be used as a vessel for a vampire lifeforce.
  9. melvinpox Devoted Player

This guy has done it all. I am truly impressed.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Jeff Well-Known Player

Patrick Stewart once daydreamed about what he would look like with a beard. Chuck Norris sprang into existence at that exact moment.
    • Like x 2
  11. melvinpox Devoted Player

Close the thread...we have a winner.
  12. The Jeff Well-Known Player

lol *bows*
  13. Jew63088 New Player

That's great