Server Status

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Electronica, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Electronica New Player

can you take down the server status on the webpage and remove the server status from the advanced tools in the startup because it is NEVER right. For the past month it says the world is up and when I log in I get the message World Down. If I have to check it by logging into the game then why even have server status messages anywhere. There are misleading and annoying when wrong.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kandamo New Player

I think the same... sometimes i dnt know if i have a problem or if its the server the one with the problem. :(

:cool:
  3. Physique Dedicated Player

Electronica, do you play on USPC, EUPC, or both? If you flip between both servers, you will get the WORLD DOWN messaging for characters that weren't created on that specific server. For instance, I have 3 EUPC characters: Experiment999, Madame Shongo, and Strike Otoko which will give a WORLD DOWN status when I am booted up through the USPC server.

Before launching your game in the launchpad, make sure that you check to see which server you are connecting to as it will either say US Server or EU Server in the upper left corner of the launchpad. This will help in preventing any confusing messaging as, generally speaking, the game server statuses are fairly accurate. In general, the only real unannounced downtimes are during the reset periods which happen for USPC at 1AM EST / 4AM PST and for EUPC at 11PM EST / 8PM PST. In most cases unless otherwise stated here on the forums, this process brings the servers down for roughly 30-40 minutes.
  4. Aiden Warren New Player

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...er-downtime-july-16-2013.163963/#post-1891995

Just wait for Mepps
  5. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

I'll be happy to forward your feedback about the status page to the appropriate team. In the meantime, please check the announcements page for updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.