Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2017 - Game Update 70!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 70!

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on April 26, 2017, to launch Game Update 70. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Game Update 70 features the Improved Loadout Menu and sets us up for the Springtime Seasonal Event (which will begin Monday, May 1, 2017). The full update notes are available here.

Update: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 6
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Exciting to finally see some UI changes hitting Live. I hope we see more down the line.
  3. Meractus Level 30

/thumbsup
  4. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I am looking forward to the spring seasonal, but I feel like there is going to be to much to do at once. Maybe the spring seasonal should be delayed until the Starro event closes.
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I would hope that Olympian Generator Mods will finally grant Prestige; but I'm dreamin', ain't I?
  6. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

OMG this great thanks for the info Mepps
  7. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

SUPER GREAT
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

GU70? Yes! Spring Seasonal next week? Ugh. I saw this hoping that Spring Seasonal would launch with GU70 as well.

Still, looking forward to May 1 to get properly started with decorating my Spring Base. :)
  9. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

to much to do??? really??? unless your running 16 toons everyday for starro...there is nothing else to do...
    • Like x 3
  10. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Did the full update notes end up being posted anywhere?
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Some ppl are though which is the funny part
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'll admit on a few days I'm one of those people - though its only to gather Starro materials to sell on broker. Not too overly fussed about the stuff from the Starro event itself - including OP gear that will only be relevant for maybe 4-6 weeks tops.
    • Like x 2
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

O I'm one of those ppl also
  14. RageXnation New Player

I'm pretty excited to see the new changes :)
  15. Playah New Player

what if i told you some players are working/studying or both, and have only just a couple hours/day to play, but still trying to achieve the possible maximum during that time ingame.
  16. FireatWar New Player

Hİ MEEPS I'M FROM TURKEY.WE NEED TURKİSH LANGUAGE SUPPORT İN DCUO.PLEASE TURKİSH LANGUAGE SUPPORT FOR DCUO.PLEASE HELP U FOR MY PROBLEM
    BEN TÜRKÜM ŞİMDİ TÜRKLER OLARAK BU OYUNU BAYAĞI BİR KİŞİ OYNUYOR BU YÜZDEN TÜRKÇE DİL DESTEĞİNİN GELMESİNİ İSTİYORUM HER YERE YAZDIM MAİL DE ATTIM FAKAT GERİ DÖNÜŞ OLMADI ARTIK ŞU OYUNA TÜRKÇE DİL DESTEĞİ GELMELİ LÜTFEN İLGİLENİN
    • Like x 3
  17. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

18. Sw33t Well-Known Player

What does this mean?:
    • Iconic and Radio Starfish miniboss are now less likely to reset.

......."less likely to reset" ???????
  19. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

NEVER double up events again Daybreak!!
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Lol at this post.

I would follow them down the side of the building and they'd still reset most of the time. Especially the Large Starros and Black Lightning on top of the building near hero area. Depends on the width of the rooftop and your movement mode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.