Livestream Preview: Oracle's Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: Oracle's Time Capsule

Oracle has always been the foundation of DCUO (for Super Heroes, at least), and her Birds of Prey will soon be swooping into our world in full force. Get ready with Oracle's Time Capsule so that when the time comes, you can look the part. Join us Wednesday, February 19, 2020, for a livestream preview of this next Time Capsule.

The livestream will begin at 9AM PT on February 19, 2020, over on Twitch.
    • Like x 11
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You never want to do livestreams when I'm off work. :(
    • Like x 4
  3. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Let's not and just say I did, I'm tired of getting banned for the DCUO twitch chat, I'm sorry but I can't help railing against all this RNG lootbox nonsense .. just put it in the marketplace under a short term store feature so it's direct purchase Per-Item not per RNG box, can ya tell I'm sick of the RNG mechanic yet?
    • Like x 24
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

Please consider removing the feats from the Time Capsule.
    • Like x 27
  5. Saybro Committed Player

So much this... They should be treated like booster bundles. Cosmetics do absolutely nothing to help your character progression. So a feat should not be tied to it.
    • Like x 18
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'm hoping for a wheelchair movement mode...
    • Like x 23
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

8. Eve YouTuber

I'll tune in tomorrow! Can't wait to see what's new. Was grinding stabs knowing a new Capsule is coming. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Bring on the free feats. Ì love people that spend money so we can have free feats. thank u for spending ur money for me. so I don't have to ever do elite feats or any content feats. because I have far enough sp to careless about trying ever again.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Time Capsules let people get feats without working their socks off in annoying, boring and sometimes tough quests like farming, "Activate 631436413641 consoles before knocking out the boss". Why should they remove them?
  12. nawanda Loyal Player

Oh god, really? Well done, big round of applause for standing at the broker, have 5 skill points.
    • Like x 11
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I'm hoping Oracle's Mask becomes something we can wear.

Way back, before New52 When Oracle was in the JLA, they had an Angelic member named Zauriel.
    Now religious implications aside, I thought this was a chance for Barbara Gordon to get back on her feet.
    Zauriel as an angel could (theoretically) heal her injuries in a way medical science couldn't.

My idea following that line of thinking was that Barbara would continue on as Oracle. but instead of being just a voice on the comm-links, she would actually have a costume with her mask icon actually being the face of a full-head mask. (we already had a new Batgirl running around by that point and Babs wasn't (at that time) the kind of person who would just take back the name and kick Cassandra to the curb.
  14. Royal Knight Kiryu Well-Known Player

You should be calling these things scan capsules because that’s exactly what they are a scam. I had a friend open over 700 Shazam time capsules and only got the Billy tiger backpack collection once. I’ve opened over 300 of them between running the stabilizer every day and throwing money at this game. Haven’t gotten it to drop once. Hopefully one day in the near future this company will be in better hands and you won’t have to resort to this bottom feeding garbage to get money from people.
    • Like x 4
  15. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Working their socks off? Sitting somewhere pushing buttons. You guys are like the middle child. Nothing's fair.
    • Like x 5
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

There's even comic reference material, so it can be "iconic" even if it isn't Oracle based.

Sy Borgman:

[IMG]

He's great on the DC streaming series "Harley Quinn".
  17. Solarbound Committed Player

I'm very thankful of those players, too. They help me out a lot;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

This will be the rewards for new hairstyles etc. and Birds of prey gear I'm pretty sure. :)
  19. Rainnifer Committed Player

It's a cycle. We like them cause they help us get the things we refuse to pay too much for, but because they pay for them such things continue on.
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I got 2 of those backpacks. One was after about 9 capsules. The other was after about 30.
    When you play a game of chance, you may not win.
    • Like x 1