OMG WATER POWERS ARE REAL :D

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Chase TheForsaken, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Chase TheForsaken New Player

Guys it's really happening!!!! Give your feedback here ;)
    • Like x 7
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  3. KidPhillip Well-Known Player

I'm real excited to have a water healer
    • Like x 2
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Water is already in the game it's called ice.
    • Like x 2
  5. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Healer loadouts soon
  6. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

My body is ready for water powers. Hopefully it has pets.
    • Like x 1
  7. KidPhillip Well-Known Player

A lantern powerset was already in the game (hard light) and we still got another one (rage)
    Magic (Sorcery) was already in the game when we got another magic based powerset (Celestial)
    It's happened before

Besides it's not hard to see ice and water are clearly different. It's like arguing Electricity and Fire are the same because they are both energy
    • Like x 1
  8. Streven Dedicated Player

Where's the announcement?
  9. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Have fun because daybreak is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank with this powerset, once it becomes op and get's nerfed.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ergotth Committed Player

Ice is the same as water? make me a favour and try to convince me Aqualad is the same as Killerfrost, I would LOVE to see you try.

And to everyone that said Water powers would never happened....SUCK IT! I was right all along, AGAIN! (I called quantum before ti was announced, everybody said the power of time and space would never happen, HAH!)
  12. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

Wish they had a dislike.....>Water power are fine, but SERUM still should be next!
    • Like x 2
  13. WinterHorseman New Player

Wow, that was an extremely bad example lol. Moreover, ice and water are both the exact same base in different states (ice being water simply frozen). Basically, the two powers could've been fused together if they wanted with both being water. Nonetheless, I'm happy it's coming anyways.
  14. MrB Dedicated Player

Looks like you're all wet from excitement.
  15. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Looks like water power is coming along swimmingly.
    [IMG]

Squirtle's tweet seal the deal. Wave goodbye to serum, A H2-no for now. Perhaps it has a shell-life and folks will sea it down the road (river).
  16. Morcra Committed Player

water =/= ice

where the hell are your imaginations -_-
    • Like x 2
  17. John Brawler Committed Player

they were postponed in favor of the least imaginative power in mmo history because of whiners because apparently them waiting three years is more important then us waiting all four.
    • Like x 1
  18. Askarod Active Player

OMG water again ? Totally inesthetical ! Maybe devs should make real survey and not just take the number of forum rats and 40 followers of twiter when they really want the customers POV. Personnally as healer i'm much more interested by atomic than water, and i can at least find 5 to 10 healers who have the same opinion. But that's life, they turn a 2 or 3 years work down just 3 or 4 month before the release. I hope they make a good power for atomic, because i think change a support role on a power so late in the development is really dangerous... And for water who anything was created... Hope it wont be crap...
  19. psi-knight New Player

Let me see if I can't explain this to you. The ice POWER is the power of ice MANIPULATION/CRYOKINESIS. It deals with the ability to manipulate/generate Ice, or frozen water. The water POWER is going to be based off of water MANIPULATION/HYDROKINESIS. The power deals with the ability to manipulate/generate liquid water. Someone who can manipulate ice may not be able to manipulate liquid water because it is a different power needed to do that.

Is it more clear now? Anyone still saying that Water and Ice are the same thing, Ice and Water themselves are, but the POWERS are not the same at all.
    • Like x 3
  20. MrB Dedicated Player

Since they're doing water they better give us water fountains for bases.
    • Like x 1