NOW AVAILABLE: The Arcane Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Make a magical new start in DCUO with the Arcane Time Capsule! This new Time Capsule is dropping in-game today, and can now be unlocked with Stabilizers. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule, check out our helpful guide!

ARCANE TIME CAPSULE

The Arcane Time Capsule features an eclectic, magical mix of new gear, styles, and items sent directly to you from the one and only Booster Gold. Each Arcane Time Capsule contains one sub-capsule (more on that below) and some items from a general list of rewards, including Soder Cola Ultimates, R&D Exobytes, complex materials, collections, and more. It may also contain the new Power of the Starheart trinket, a new Green Lantern-inspired version of the Orbital Strike trinket.

Green Knight Gear Capsule

[IMG]

Inspired by Earth 22's (Kingdom Come) version of the Green Lantern, Alan Scott, this gear set can be collected in pieces from the Arcane Time Capsule. When consumed, the pieces will become level-appropriate to your character. If you want to trade them, be sure to do so BEFORE you attune them!

Additionally, the Green Knight styles can be upgraded into the Enhanced Green Knight styles, and we think this is definitely one you are going to want to go the extra mile on. Enhanced styles are created using R&D recipes and Magical Motes, also found in the Time Capsule.

Dark Emblem Capsule

[IMG]

Justice. League. Dark. Rep your support for these magical heroes with eight new iconic emblems, including emblems inspired by Zatanna, Raven, Deadman, and Constantine. Collect them all for special feats and, just like the Green Knight gear, upgrade them all to enhanced emissive versions using Magical Motes.

Arcane Collector's Capsule

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

We save the best for last. Complete the collections from the Arcane Collector's Capsule to unlock these incredible styles: the Dark Flame Aura, the Ultimate Aura, and the FULLY TINTABLE Wings of Sin!

Now Available!

The Arcane Time Capsule is available now. Log in and unlock yours today!
    • Like x 2
  2. DonSPa New Player

i dont even have all the items from the original time capsule,everytime we turn around theres new time capsules,the only way i can see having any chance in catching up is everytime we get a stablizer created have it drop one of each type of time capsule to open,trying to buy items from time capsules in the broker is rediculously high
    • Like x 3
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

Crafted Enhanced Emblems from the new Arcane capsules are not trade-able. They cannot be sent to other toons on your account nor can they be tossed on Broker. I know for certain Madame Xanadu is broken, I presume the others are as well as there are not any of the new Enhanced ones on Broker yet.

Every other Time Capsule enhanced emblem set has been trade-able. Please fix this. Thanks!
  4. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Anyone know what Power of the Starheart trinke is about? I mean what is extra about it...Like the Allied Forces give you those 10 seconds of 10% everything...does it do anything special?
  5. Reaper893 New Player

Why did i get disconnected twice from my character login DC?
  6. Supreme Monarch New Player

Hmm.. I like this time capsule.
    Dark flame aura looks really cool and the wings too.
  7. krytine Loyal Player

To be honest this cash grab crap i am over i do enjoy the game but I haven't finish most of the time crapsul yet the prices on the broker are stupid and the chances of being able to complete anything are so low i won't spend any more. No matter how much i may want something.
    Dc or daybreak why not give us a little bit of a break from the cash cow mentality that you have or do you just see us as dancing dollars to grab. The product you are selling is going in the right direction but this key thing is out of control.
    • Like x 6
  8. recoil Committed Player

really hoping the rare for tokens of sin drops from 63 million to something manageable after about the 2nd week.
    • Like x 1
  9. OtherWorldly Active Player

OMG! I haven't completed the original Time Capsule gear nor most of lantern auras either. I have spent over $1,200 on PSN cards and I still haven't gotten any aura, NO MATERIAL AT ALL. I wish I could post the picture of my PSN cards. I save all of them. But I guess that would matter either..lol Are you guys going to give free monthlys or a free pack of 60 stabilizers, or free what ever we choose, especially to us who spent boocoo money.
    • Like x 3
  10. Napoleon Well-Known Player

That's the point, you are not suppose to complete the time capsule feats and collections unless you buy in bulk, but even then, you probably won't complete the majority of the collections. It's cool stuff, but it's for the player who is willing to blow a couple hundred to get any of it. Even as a Legendary member, if you didn't buy any of the stabilizers and only accumulated them through your daily allowance, you probably wouldn't complete a single collection.
    • Like x 2
  11. recoil Committed Player

that's true. opening 2 a day in the 3 days we had bonus stabilizer fragments i was able to get flashes bio on the 3rd day with the 6th capsule opened. it really seems per capsule opened at once the rng lessens by about 1%.
    • Like x 1
  12. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

The styles are cool but Enough with the time capsules
    • Like x 2
  13. recoil Committed Player

to be honest it would've been much better if they'd have switched the emblem sub capsule and collector's sub capsule drop rates. cause we get so many account bound emblems we can't use or sell and the collections are pretty much zilch.
    • Like x 1
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I saw the wings of sin on a female character look really small and disappointing on female characters. Would be nice if they could get an update. As they are now, the hawk wing style looks better.
  15. SheerFaith Committed Player

Cant find the dislike button..
    • Like x 1
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

will never open any so good luck hunting your whales while ruining the integrity of the game
    • Like x 3
  17. XEMD Well-Known Player

Yepp.. I wish the drop rates of emblems would switch with the collectors sub capsule. I only need the rare collections for Wings of sin,Ultimate Aura and Dark Flame Aura and I can't get them in my boxes because I'm just unlucky
    • Like x 1
  18. recoil Committed Player

same. the sad part is alot of people were asking for the wings of sin some of them for years. i know they gotta make money and all but they won't be getting any if all the new stuff is out of reach. i can't imagine how the arts department must feel about it.
    • Like x 1
  19. XEMD Well-Known Player

ikr. Like I want the wings really really bad, I would just rather earn them another way besides capsules. Honestly, Capsules have made dcuo just kinda dumb, all i get is emblems from the capsules most of the time :(
    • Like x 1
  20. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Time Capsules wouldnt be Problem at all without the Feats attached to them. Sadly, to make sure the crazy sp Hunters will spend $$$$$ to get everything once a new TC is up, our beloved devs (or maybe Jackster?!) had to add P2W mechanic. Another Faceslap for the longtime Legendary Members... :mad: