Next on Test: Starro the Conqueror!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Starro the Conqueror!

The upcoming Starro the Conqueror event is now available for testing on the public test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

This event features new gear, styles, and rewards, open world missions, a duo, an alert, a raid, and a members-only end-game version of the raid.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Sweet!!!! Already did all night lol Really love it!!!! I enjoyed every moment of it!
  3. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Devs,

Can you add a bounty to this event?

Pretty Please with a cherry on top!
    • Like x 2
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It has a bounty. Just not a difficult one.
  5. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

In the update notes it says the "Thread Down Below" just thought I might point that out.
  6. Riddim7 Active Player

Maybe instead doing new stuff, for a love of god somebody would at least fix invisible bug in pvp. Year of known bug and u cant fix it?
    Every time i see that "proud" news bout releasing new things i really think that somebody in Daybreaks have twisted priority list to what to do. Or at least say stright - the hell with pvp, we dont have money from it, and we wont waste time on fixing bugs there.
    • Like x 1
  7. tysonwilson New Player

Mepps you think you can do 3 & 6 duos please!
  8. tysonwilson New Player

i mean 3 & 6 player duos
  9. Wonder Gyrl New Player

Tyson is asking about 3 and 6 player content. We have no issues with getting together with one friend to be able to play content with them but sometimes it takes way too long for things that are four player to queue up when we are trying to do things with our friends.
    • Like x 1
  10. tysonwilson New Player

Yes that's what i mean thanks babe
  11. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Just release it already. Nobody cares about delays or build up anymore. We've been let down too much now to get hyped up by these content releases.
  12. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Will there be a St-Patties day sale?
    When 50 clovers was the highet priced thing 13 day was ok but a couple are 100 which deserves at least 30 days to get all
    Also 3 player and 6 players content would be really kool for sure!
    Starro looks fun can`t wait :cool:
  13. Adriano - Br. Fighters New Player

I´m ready for new event starro... Now, we need deals to acquire as keys...