Need Help Locating A Few Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xxOMNIPOTENTxx, Jul 3, 2015.

1. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Thanx for your help in advance, and yes, I've been using all of the different DCUO related sites that I can to find these items. The grind/struggle is real, but I just want to confirm that there are no other places for some of these pieces to be found.

Alien Tech: Head (smallville); Chest (Ace)
    Medieval: Hands (Oolong); Legs (Hive)
    Raptor Tech: Shoulders (Kahn & Bat: Sub); Waist (Outern)
    Rapture: LOA (Burning Claw)
    Spec Ops: Hands (Shady Nightclub) - Been running this nearly everyday for months now, only seen the Healer hands drop a couple of times.
    Viking: Chest (T5 solo weekly drop)

If there are any other places that these style pieces drop, please let me know.
  2. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Correct drop-location for troller. For tank it's Scarecrow in the Arkham T3-alert for both items.
    Troller hands drop in Oolong, Tornado Tyrant, tank-hands from Queen Bee, Hive-duo.
    The healer hands drop as trash-loot and from the treasure chest in all 3 earth-duos.
    Troller legs drop from Wolzie in the Hive-alert, tank-legs drom from Isis in the University-duo, healer-legs in the Riverside Hotel Duo, DPS-legs from Lying Claw in LoA.
    Shoulders: Black Adam and Omac Batman, Belt from both first bosses in BC1 and 2.
    Depends on the piece.
    Rapture drops as healer style from T2-raids, as troller-style from T3-alerts and as DPS-style from T5-duos.
    The drop in there for all roles, but the ratio seems to vary from role to role.
    As DPS, yes,
    For Tank it also drops from 2nd Boss Watchtower alert and drom Regulator Zeta (3rd boss) in A51.
    It can also drop as healer-style from Grodd in the Strykers alert.
    • Like x 2
  4. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Rapture Waist is what I need.

I should've added that my role is a Troll or DPS. Thanx