Month in Review! Catch Up On All The News From July!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Content, New Features, New Events!

July has been an exciting month for DCUO, with a LOT going on! From new content reveals to new updates and features to special events, make sure you are up to date on all the latest news!

1) New Promethium Lockboxes Now Available, PLUS Cross-Faction Styles!

At the top of the list, we have new and improved Promethium Lockboxes, featuring the Loot Picker and an expanded set of items, which include our first implementation of cross-faction styles! #UniteTheStyles

2) Coming Soon: New Rewards Outside of Mark Relevancy

Second, we announced plans for new rewards for players attempting content that has become trivial to them. Soon there will be new drive and reward for revisiting older content on all your characters.

3) Coming Soon: Titles!

Next, Game Update 51 moved onto the PC Test server with an all new customization feature: Titles! Unlock titles with feats across the game, and display your achievements prominently for all to see. Look for this feature to launch in the coming weeks.

4) Special Legends PvE Event Weekends!

The weekends in July have been action-packed with the return of past Legends PvE events. This trend will continue into August, so make sure you check in with DCUO every weekend!

5) Game Update 50 Now Available!

Our latest Game Update introduced much-requested Duo content for Tier 4, inviting all players to experience some of the Mentor-specific leveling missions in a fresh new way. The update went on to significantly re-adjust Game Update 47's Stat Flattening to make the game overall just a bit easier, and to make players feel more powerful when returning to past content.

6) Episode 15 Revealed!

Finally, we revealed our first new monthly Episode, coming your way this August. If you somehow haven't yet seen this news or these Bombshells, take a moment to get caught up and watch the livestream replay below.

7) Plus, Bombshell Harley Quinn for Legends!

If that's not enough, Bombshell Harley Quinn became the first DC Bombshell in DCUO when she launched Wednesday for Legends. Log in and play as her now!

And More To Come This August!

And that's just July. August is right around the corner, awaiting you with Episode 15's launch and Episode 16's reveal, Titles, and more, so buckle up, log in, and check back soon for even more DCUO news. Until then, we'll see you in game!
    • Like x 20
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nice. Liking the whole news round up thing lately. Keep up the good work. :D
    • Like x 8
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I am soooo Ready for Ep 15...Bring on the BombShells :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Beastking68 New Player

Last couple penthium boxes just came with mark furniture choice gear choice no tokens at end when decide just gear choice an mark ???? Plus at legdary fight ww bat an superman these r the 1 s too make to lvl 30 no loot drops nothing .
  5. Mega Chiroptera Well-Known Player

Very action-packed month. The thing I'm looking forward to most now is when I get to test out some Atomic tanking on the test server!

:cool::cool::cool:
  6. T7IKSTER New Player

Okay, i dont know where else to put this, but i 2000 market place cash and its not showing up in my market place, i dont know if i have to wait some time for it to show up, but ive baught before and its showed up right away.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on an issue likely causing this for some players today. We'll resolve asap.
  8. T7IKSTER New Player

Okay thank you, cause i was planning on switching powers today, any eta on when it would be resolved? And will i get my market place cash?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, sorry. We're actively working on it.
  10. T7IKSTER New Player

Okay, thanks
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes that's correct. The Tokens of Merit were only for a week.
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Hopefully in August they'll take out alot of the styles in the lockboxes that both sides can get or increase the drop rates from 1 every 6 hours to 1 every 3 hours .
  13. Beastking68 New Player

What about the legendary loot drop ? Not talking about the new t4 duos the legendary 1s . The 1s right after specter . Thoes 1s
  14. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

We've seen the Summer Booster Bundle in August 2013 and then September 2014.... so my question is: how is the new aura coming along? :D
    • Like x 2
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

Like these monthly summaries. Lets you appreciate how much actually happens each month.
    • Like x 2
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

So much going on!

Quite a busy month ... I'm glad things have progressed to the point where you guys can share stuff as frequently as you have been.

Are there any plans to give us a bit of a Roadmap for the next year, kind of like the one that's been laid out during each year's SOE Live Keynote? As much as this new League of Assassins storyline is intriguing, I'm more excited about the Superman-related storyline that was teased last year (Krypto!). Also, more Origin Crisis shenanigans. Also more Legends .... also .... also ... :D
    • Like x 3
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Loving good news like these, Believe it or not It's actually comes in handy especially for some people that haven't kept up with the game(Not me) Or are too busy to tune into FNL.

Really looking forward to having old content merit in place and being able to have token feats again.
    Nice job.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What? The iconic style drops? I think they stop dropping around T2/T3 content, after that you get iconic styles in collections/briefings/investigations. That's nothing new, that's the way it has always been.
  19. darkscarletx Loyal Player

An awesome month! Great job devs! Can't wait for everything coming up.
    • Like x 1
  20. Skidmarc Committed Player

I agree, good work putting out the changes. This has been one of the better months I've seen thus far. Keep up the good work.
    • Like x 1