Make All Content Mark Relevant 100% of Time

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PVP360, May 21, 2015.

1. PVP360 New Player

Real simple

Restore all content to mark relevant at all times regardless of tier or cr.
    People that have paid for dlc's are devalued with your current set up.
    Restore damage on npc's and npc defense...lower tier alerts and raids are impossible to play currently
    Queue times are ridiculous for lower tier players because of segregation of players with mark relevancy isolation and ridiculous scaling.

There is no way a 119 ad should ever ONE SHOT a 119cr Hero or Villain...
    • Like x 17
  2. Thewoe Well-Known Player

Tbh i just miss Mark of Triumph ;)
    • Like x 15
  3. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

They have the back files from the previous GU, they just have to swap them back to the server HDD
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i don't see the developers doing this. just like my sign says the end game is almost here.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Yeah do it! We all will be max vendor gear for both roles in 1-2 days. And then we all come to the forums complaining about how few content to play we have because we beat all the instances in the current episodes...

See where I'm going?

[x] Big NOPE to Marks from all content with which you could buy end game gear. Period.
    • Like x 18
  7. ChuckLess New Player

I think they should just roll dice, weekly, to decide what Tier has what level of difficulty/Marks.

Simply to further mess with our heads :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Gwalir Loyal Player

This would make a great April Fools joke.
    • Like x 1
  9. Cypher Well-Known Player

All the content is relevant ... Just because you don't get marks, doesn't mean it's not there for some nostalgic/feat/etc reason.
    I have a membership, and I still play all the content I need feats for .. and will continue to, to help friends that need those same feats, or new people that need them.

Lower tier damage and defense have been fixed, for the most part.
    I queued up for Brothers-in-Arms yesterday, and only took about 10 minutes for it to pop. And I had Role-Optional toggled OFF.
    If people would get beyond the MARK issue, and see they can still run ANY content .. then que times would be normal.
    Go play, and have fun ... get over issues that don't matter in the long run of things, and help others get to where you are!
    • Like x 17
  10. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

How about a new currency.
    Marks of Style. It will be rewarded from doing any content that doesn't reward Victory Marks and can only be used to purchase old styles, or synthetics.
    • Like x 9
  11. PVP360 New Player

Really? Wow..nose bleed here. ....

Or maybe raise price of gear with "OPEN RELEVANCY"..wow...what a thought
    • Like x 1
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And then we're back to the escalating gear cost problem.
    • Like x 6
  13. PVP360 New Player

uh hugh...what instances are you running raid and alert wise and how long have been playing?
    • Like x 1
  14. PVP360 New Player

so what....at least people would play together in raids and alerts agai t1-t5
    • Like x 1
  15. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

The point is too reduce the incentive for high end players to do low end content.
    • Like x 3
  16. PVP360 New Player

which is showing not so good of a move considering queue times are abysmal...basically eliminating necessary mingling...and again with the damage and defense buffs for npc's it impossible..
    • Like x 5
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Won't happen. They aren't going to revert mark unification, and they aren't going to open all content to unified mark rewards. Likewise, they aren't going to revert the stat flattening and relative CR scaling. They may make adjustments, but it's here to stay.
    • Like x 6
  18. PVP360 New Player

Heck...if you like devalue systems....send me 10$ and I will send you back $2..I can help you out..
    • Like x 1
  19. PVP360 New Player

wrong...they are already making changes....
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

willflynne got it right. You wanna pay 400 Marks for a T7 Chest only because you wanna run Tier 1 Area 51? naah
    • Like x 9