LOW POPULATION VILLAINS EUPC

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by pesniles, Oct 27, 2014.

1. pesniles Active Player

Hi ,

For days the people in the faction of villains is alarmingly low, almost impossible to do an alert or raid .

Have you thought to fix this as they did in mixing PVP factions?

Many people stop a villain figure for this cause.
    • Like x 5
  2. DCUController New Player

90% of ppl are hero's its not just EU trust me, its US as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mad9 New Player

What you fail to understand from the OP is that EUPC population is abysmally low and on top of that the villain faction as he says on nearly non existent.

It would help if somehow this server did not exist but was joined with the US server.
    • Like x 2
  4. DCUController New Player

no, no I understood what he said, which is why I said what I did, EU villain side isnt the only side low, as US villain side is extremely low as well.

I know that EU is lower in pop then US overall, so it hurts the villain side even more, I get that too, but dont ppl know this ahead of time? its been the biggest issue in this game for as long as I can remember tbh
    • Like x 1
  5. Mad9 New Player

It only goes to show that the game is not doing well at all on the PC servers and the developers have been neglecting the said issue for as long as the game has existed.

The devs forget that people are also a currency to the MMO experience. If you don't have people to play with, the game won't seem fun and lead to people quitting.
    • Like x 1
  6. gonzalo35 New Player

Yo no pertenezco a esa facción pero es realmente preocupante que disminuía, aunque siempre escuche los mejores jugadores están en los villanos.
  7. DerekHale Active Player

i love villain side , story, characters, but i quit cos it was a torture to find any group.
    A lot o player are forsed to go on Hero side.
    Im still hoping in a merge of heroes/villains for alerts/raids, just like in pvp arenas.
  8. pesniles Active Player

It's very dramatic the low population...if they do not plan to fix, it should facilitate full migration of the characters.

If it is already difficult to do raids/alerts of the news dlc...the old alerts/rais and feats its impossible:( .
  9. Deranya Dedicated Player

Even if we were to get one server for US and EU, we would have low population on the villain side. US side is from what I have seen almost worse, if not than just as bad as ours. Meaning, with the time zones and such, nothing will change. Weekends might be a bit more crowded, maybe late nights too, but apart from that, you won't see a difference.

A suicide squad thing, as mentioned, would probably help out with queuing for instances, but that leaves out building your groups before hand. We need to be able to communicate with the other faction in some way, custom chats only work so far.
    • Like x 3
  10. DerekHale Active Player

I was queueing/shouting today for arkham asylum for 6h ... nothin.
  11. pesniles Active Player

OMG!!!

Any manager can tell if there is forecast to solve this?

I don't know if create a hero or wait:(
  12. Mad9 New Player

How will this help since the content storylines of the raids/alerts are not identical? I don't think the factions can really play together in the manner in which the current content is build up.
  13. Mad9 New Player

A lot of villains I know from well known villain leagues on EUPC have started playing on the hero side. I would recommend you to do the same.
  14. Deranya Dedicated Player

Not all content that is true, but we have enough content that is similar if not the same. If you look at the lower tier instances, like HIVE and Oolong, if you had the option for a suicide squad for those then it would be easier to find a queue and run content.

The idea isn't perfect, by far, but considering how new players and players that are making alts struggle, what options do we have? The fact that the villain side is considered dead, doesn't help populate it.
    A new player will start the game, start a villain and/or a hero, ask what side is better to play on for activity and the answer will always be: Hero side. New villain lost :(
    • Like x 1
  15. Requake Dedicated Player

Aren't all the raids up untill T4 exactly the same?
    What changes in t5 raids? Lex and Batman get swapped.
    Idk, suicide squad would be viable imo