Login problems

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Nov 18, 2017.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Anyone else have a problem logging in?
  2. Bo Wiccan Well-Known Player

Yep, I,m getting, " There is an error completing your request.Please try again".
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Same with my legendary account. My premium one is OK.

Edit: It's actually random... just keep relogging and reentering your info. and it may go through.
  4. Capitaine Courage Active Player

Same here, EU / PC
  5. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Im surprised you would want to log in after how much you appear to dislike this game.

Anyways, Im not sure but it was lagging a lot for me last night (USPC) so I wonder if it's related to what's going on now.
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Speaking about what's wrong with the game imo and disliking is 2 different things. If you or your significant other argue, do that mean you hate them?
  7. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Except sometimes you dont make sense and it seems like you're actually hating on the game.

You literally just said (like an hour ago) that the game is the exact same as AM era to a player who's wondering if they should return.
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It is. Everyone is spamming powers and It's 1 optimal loadout.
    Just because you don't like something I said don't mean it don't make sense.
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Saying 1234 Spam, extreme damage, only one viable loadout, no weapons (unless you're earth/sorcery), two powersets that are unusable is the same as the Stats revamp makes no sense, at all.

BTW With electricity, quantum, and rage I was able to do just fine with different loadouts. Even with mental Im always changing up at least half of my loadout and I do fine.

Also, in case you didnt know, with the stats revamp we have three different ways of fighting. There is Hybrid, Weapons and Superpowers. Granted not every power can be hybrid and hybrid seems to be lacking a little it's nowhere near as bad as AMs.

Dont get it twisted.