Livestream: Let's Play Episode 15!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

A Closer Look At Episode 15!

This Wednesday on Twitch, get a deeper look at Episode 15's "The Bombshell Paradox" and "Corrupted Zamaron." Players of the PC Test community will attempt each piece of content, while developers instrumental in creating the content spectate and comment with behind-the-scenes insight you can't get anywhere else. The livestream begins at 4PM PT this Wednesday, July 29, 2015.

Get caught up on Episode 15 with the replay of the reveal livestream here:

• Like x 14
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'll make sure to tune in. We still want FNL though you know?
    • Like x 1
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

damn, I wont be able to be here for it, or watch it until way later.
  4. Ken Spartan Committed Player

I don't like that they sidelined, or killed off, the male heroes. They could have simply made the women more of leaders. PLEASE GIVE US A BLACK LANTERN DOOMSDAY BOUNTY! :D OHMAGHERD!!! Hard light armor!!!! YES!! :D
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're following the source material and being true to it. The whole point of the Bombshells line of statues and comics is to focus on the female members of the DC universe.
    • Like x 6
  6. Ken Spartan Committed Player

I get focusing on them, but if I remember correctly, they kill off the men from the beginning to do so. Btw, I'm talking about the comic.
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

Well, I don't really know anything about the series, but apparently Bombshell Batwoman saves the Waynes. So that means that Bruce is never orphaned and never becomes Batman. It also means she's Batwoman years before Batman would have existed.

http://www.ew.com/2015/07/16/marguerite-bennett-dc-bombshells
    • Like x 1
  8. Ken Spartan Committed Player

So the guys are just younger then?
  9. Sbel Devoted Player

I don't know how they handled it in every case, but that's the impression I got from this article:

http://www.ew.com/2015/07/16/marguerite-bennett-dc-bombshells
    • Like x 1
  10. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Wait, so whilst the test players do the content, the Devs will discuss with public what tweaks here and there should happen, difficulty etc?
  11. Redman_x Well-Known Player

Yay! This means new content coming soon!
    • Like x 1
  12. Physique Dedicated Player

Bombshells is an alternative DC history arc. A lot of the male heroes are either not on the scene yet, working in a different capacity, or off fighting the war (WW II) in the era where the storyline is set. It is very much set up to focus mainly on female characters but, as of the first issue, there haven't been any male characters (hero or villain) introduced.

Give it time.
    • Like x 2
  13. Danja9 Active Player

So to get a full set of gears I will need to purchase all 3 episodes at $4.99 each. Compared to before when 1 episode gave us a full set of gears for $9.99. Nice slick way to get more money.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not quite.
    • Monthly Episodes are $4.
    • Purchasing one Episode in any 3-month block grants access to the full set of vendor gear, once it is released.
    • Like x 6
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It's not 4.99 it's 4$. And nice assumption
    • Like x 1
  16. Vagenda Well-Known Player

I wonder who was curious if I'd chime in, since this DLC pays homage to my namesake.

World War 1 and 2 had US Government commissioned propaganda artwork characterized originally by having letter "V" shapes in the compositions structure to symbolize "V"ictory. It was known as "Victory Agenda" artwork. Once the form evolved to pinup girls, the "V" shapes were stylized into the poses the girls were placed in. Because the style was more mature, the "Victory Agenda" style became known as "Vagenda" style artwork.

I, for one, think the style is one of classic beauty that later came to inspire legends like Norman Rockwell. Online, there are no shortages in DC characters drawn in this style, as well.

Elegance and class define the genre, and I can't wait to see what the DLC has in store!

Very excited for what I can only imagine will become an instant classic release!

V
  17. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

So you think they'll drop a hint about the September episode tomorrow?
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Probably not. That being said, given the fact a portion of a Black Lantern/Indigo Tribe themed solo leaked a couple of months ago onto the live server it's probably a safe bet that the solo for September will be that one.
    • Like x 1
  19. MysteriousDarkDevil Well-Known Player

OMG I just watched the video very nice work there. I love DCUO all this new content and I love the fact that if your a member you get everything for one price a month that is wicked never change that because that is the best ever. Well done to everyone at daybreak for your hard work into making this game come to life
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

What?! They didn't finish the video? Why not?!