Improve character customisation in this game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Robotsidekick, May 7, 2021.

1. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I want to create a 4 eye demon already without the grind for a mask or helmet that shows a human mouth.
  2. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Didn’t know where to post this but the base mainframe in our bases is not letting us add league permission I believe it’s letting us add player permissions but not league please help and take look into this please thanks so much stay safe and be well devs
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I don't know if it's relevant, but last I looked, one could only give permission to ten leagues at a time. Are you trying to add more than ten? If so, that's your problem.
  4. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

No I’m just simply trying add one league and it’s the one I’m in that’s all
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Does your league use special letters in the name?
  6. Panderus Senior Producer

We have also talked about this internally as well and generally agree with your sentiment. Our base bodies are not customizable with scaling technology like a lot of other games are so this would be an architectural change to how our character models are handled in our pipeline. We would like to make those changes at some point in the future to support a wider variety of character models and bring us up to modern standards.
    • Like x 9
  7. zNot Loyal Player

What about taller and bigger player characters? I think this would be amazing to customize
    • Like x 1
  8. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

That actually sounds promising mind you becareful you might get ppl asking for more bigger or smaller body types.
  9. Panderus Senior Producer

A bit taller? Not too much of an issue for scaling. Characters with fat guts? Scaling doesn't work too well there as it stretches too many triangles and textures too far.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Would a 4 eye demon skin be a technical issue by any chance, if not can you see us ever getting something like that in the future?
  11. zNot Loyal Player

Thats good to hear, i was looking forward for taller characters (not wide/mascular ones,the current wide is ok) i think people would be very hyped for this,being tall would be very fun how tall do you think is feasible/possible? Like darkside in the darksides war factory raid is that a good height? what do you think ?
    • Like x 1
  12. Panderus Senior Producer

Haha, I'm not even going to put a "soon(tm)" on any of this. Purely theoretical and talk at this point.
    • Like x 8
  13. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

I just saying hypothetically mind you I wouldn't be against more skins like Tatoo variants, Glowing Tatto , updated demon skin etc etc. Hell even more base character hairstyles or styles to choose. I been wanting Trigon Demons/Imp's loin cloth and shackle styles for ages but I won't go more into then that as that about more styles but partially related to this on topic though character customisation does indeed need to improved upon to modern standards even if just to improve character diversity that little bit more instead of most of us looking like clone/duplicate of x character over there.
    • Like x 1
  14. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Nope not at all. It’s so weird cause I never had a problem adding a league to bases before
  15. Kjmller2 New Player

Whats wrong with getting better locks, or an actual fade? The John Stewart fade is nice, as well as the curly hair from the rip in time Sergeants. Maybe even a waves style. I can send pictures, just integrate the game a little.