Idea for Load Screen Art

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AMDRyzen, Apr 2, 2020.

1. AMDRyzen Level 30

I look at the Costume Contest Thread all the time and I see some really cool styles. Some of which I take ideas from and create some of my own. I also think we can all agree that the load screen art gets pretty stale after while (especially before the added the most recent stuff. So here's my proposition; Styles with the most likes in a given time period should be made into the load screen (with that user's permission) and you constantly get new pics with every DLC. I realize it would require devs do some extra work to actually integrate it, but it would take some of the staleness away from it all and showcase some of the styles in a better way.
    • Like x 4
  2. Megzilla Developer

I like the idea of more player showcasing so I'll take this idea into consideration. Thanks!
    • Like x 10
  3. Eve YouTuber

By the way can we have the Birds of Prey Art key as loading screen? :oops:
  4. Megzilla Developer

Yeah! I've gotten behind on making Key Art loading screens x.x
    • Like x 11
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

lol no doubt
    • Like x 1
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

What could you possibly use first??
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 4
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Can I just get my old load screens back? At end game I don't get the old ones anymore, only newer ones.
  10. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  12. Maxwill Committed Player

True but those that don't learn from the past, are doomed to make the same mistakes again in the present :)
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

Not really like the idea.

We have soo many iconics - some of them never got the chance to be at loading screens - Wildcat, Old Flash, Reverse Flash.. many many more.

How about some new updated iconic models with some info about specific character like a Huntress for example or Black Canary? ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Chia Death Well-Known Player

The actual quote is, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
    • Like x 2
  15. Megzilla Developer

Yes.. which is why we removed old art and are putting up higher quality pieces.
    • Like x 3
  16. Polymerase Well-Known Player

Any chance there's a library of these (online, or bundled in the installation) that's we can reminisce over? That would be fantastic!
    • Like x 2
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'd love to see a new section / gallery on this site that spotlights the load screens / costume / environmental designs / sketches / behind the scenes bits & bobs. I really enjoyed the interview with Meg they posted & would gladly read / look at a whole lot more of that kind of thing.
    • Like x 3
  18. Polymerase Well-Known Player

That was really good, it's great getting a behind the scenes look at how content is developed, so much goes unappreciated!
    • Like x 1
  19. Maxwill Committed Player

Attagirl ! :) well done
  20. dresserball Dedicated Player

You can't get better quality then the originals.