I bought a steak, need some fiyah cooking ideas

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Twilight Avenged, May 10, 2017.

1. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I'm searching online, but wondering if you real people have any tried and tested methods for delicious steak.

[IMG]
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Tried the Gordon Ramsay way, it was so good.
    • Like x 1
  3. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

doing this now
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Seasoned with salt, pepper, and onion powder cooking slowly in butter and garlic with mushrooms on the top is usually my ideal go to steak, thick medium-rare rib eye :D
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I usually seasoned with sea salt, ground pepper, smoked cayenne pepper powder, and oregano. Sauteed baby bok choy, carrots and potatoes for sides.

FML I want steak now. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Right? If only a good steak didn't cost so much...
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

You should have tweeted him the results.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    He actually liked this one.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

easy mccormick steak seasoning on steak i perfer chuck eye steaks the cheaper cut of a ribeye (just as good faction of the cost)

grill with charcoal or real wood coals

have grill were you can hold hand over for only a few secs
    grill each side 3 and half mins per side

let rest for at least 5 min

eat and enjoy
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think cause Natalie is younger. He treats younger folks much differently lol. Nice guy, at least he waits till they're at least 18 to crush their self esteem into mud.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mazahs Loyal Player

Smoke your steaks, then give light char. Depending on where you live you can get easy smoking wood.
    I prefer applewood myself-

Not me (but it's spot on for how to do it) skip to 1 minute to see
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well there's always the 'Bistec a lo pobre' I ate with a co worker at a place in Spanish Harlem. I couldn't finish it because it was too much food. Google the receipe and you might end up with this...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

Poor man's steak- yummmm
    Don't use a good steak for this though. While I've never had mine with rice I'd tear into that plantain!
    • Like x 1