I am EL SOLOLOBO. Are you? (US PS3)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by MetaMax75, May 24, 2013.

1. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Happy Holidays from all of us here at EL SOLOLOBO.

[IMG]

EL SOLOLOBO is still recruiting. 100-200 words on why you feel you too are EL SOLOLOBO is all it takes to gain entry to the premiere challenge league in the DCUO.

Please enjoy some of our favorite holiday songs.

• Like x 1
  2. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

How could you forget...
    • Like x 2
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Happy Holidays from all of us here at EL SOLOLOBO!

[IMG]
    When you're EL SOLOLOBO you're always alone.

[IMG]
    Be a lone wolf, a rambler, a gambler, a raggedy man. Be EL SOLOLOBO.

[IMG]
    EL SOLOLOBO is now recruiting. We have no CR requirements.

[IMG]
    We have no SP requirements.

[IMG]
    All that we require is for you to explain in 100-200 words why you are EL SOLOLOBO.

[IMG]
    Operator is standing by.
    • Like x 1
  4. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Tiered of the confusion, noise and constant log in notifications of your current league?
    [IMG]

Serenity awaits.
    [IMG]

EL SOLOLOBO is now recruiting. The world is a loud and obnoxious mess. Your league doesn't have to be.
    [IMG]

EL SOLOLOBO. We're here for you. When you're ready to be alone.
    • Like x 1
  5. NoWorries121 Well-Known Player

im ready to be alone. lol
  6. LisaLoeb New Player

Oh scream, I love you so. Never let me go.....but if you do, I can be sololobo!
    • Like x 1
  7. Agent Flores Committed Player

Good one Lisa. I believe you are ready to be a part of El Sololobo. lol
    • Like x 2
  8. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

100-200 words (no more, no less) on why/how you are EL SOLOLOBO is all it takes. Please post your response in this forum. Accepted members will be contacted (in game) by DIAM0ND JIM.
    [IMG]
    Not to be confused with this picture of Shatner with the name "Diamond Jim Brady" under it. That lives only in our dreams, and will not contact you.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

A war is brewing. Out in the wastes. Song versus song. Winner takes all.
    Two songs enter. One song leaves.
    [IMG]
    EL SOLOLOBO Presents - Musical Thunderdome. Click below to enter.
    EL SOLOLOBO is always recruiting. Be alone. Together. Forever.
    [IMG]
    100-200 words. No more. No less. Why are you EL SOLOLOBO?
    • Like x 1
  10. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Episode 3 of Musical Thunderdome is live!

[IMG]

Enter the Thunderdome

[IMG]
    Be alone, together, forever. Be EL SOLOLOBO.

[IMG]
    Let me know why your are EL SOLOLOBO in 100-200 words and we can not hangout.
    • Like x 1
  11. JonnyD New Player

idk wtf is going on, but I would like whatever you're having
    ~watching this thread
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  13. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

These people are EL SOLOLOBO

[IMG]
    Toshiro Mifune

[IMG]
    Peter Lorre

[IMG]
    Christopher Guest

[IMG]
    Clint Eastwood

[IMG]
    Wanderlei Silva

[IMG]
    Are you?

14. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Now that jump canceling is being canceled why not reminisce about all the fun times we had jumping?

EL SOLOLOBO MIX TAPE: JUMP CANCELED

[IMG]

EL SOLOLOBO misses you. Why don't you call anymore. EL SOLOLOBO is now recruiting. We need tanks, trollers and healers for challenges and iconic anomalies. Sorry, EL SOLOLOBO is currently not recruiting DPS'. Please state in 100-200 words (I think it's 100-200) why you are EL SOLOLOBO. Here is a sample submission from Doug Lobo.

My name is Doug Lobo. I am EL SOLOLOBO because all I am is alone. And lobo. I'm a little bit alone. I'm a little bit lobo. When you put those together, you get EL SOLOLOBO. Sometimes (in the night) I strip down to my birthday suit and roll around in the tall grass in my back yard, while howling at the moon. This has isolated me from my neighbors, socially, and made me all the more EL SOLO while also making me a bit more LOBO. Which I like. I enjoy long walks through the nexus of Reality and enjoy bow fishing with my friend, Imaginary Jerry. I'm a good kisser, but I don't need to tell you that do I?

EL SOLOLOBO - Together Forever. Forever Alone.

• Like x 1
  15. Mdl22 New Player

I've been playing this game for a little while now....still getting better and learning. I've tried a few leagues and it never works out I don't like loud obnoxious ppl and groups so I always ended up leaving, and now I find myself to be a wanderer. I like small groups and this league sounds like the change I've been lookin for in this game, I'm interested in joining if u guys would have me. My cr is 55 and I am a troll/DPs my in game name is HITMAN317