How do i login with my account on ps4?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UndeadPresident, Nov 25, 2013.

1. UndeadPresident New Player

I use to play dcuo on ps3 and quit last year, well now i have a ps4 but it doesnt give me an option to sign in, it just goes to character creator.

Can anyone tell me where i can find the option to log in at? Or am i screwed because im not using the same psn id anymore?
  2. Statman New Player

Are you using the same PSN ID? That's what it's all linked to. It sounds like you aren't, which is why it's only taking you to character creator - you have no data to retrieve in other words.
    • Like x 1
  3. LL New Player

You have to use the same psn Id.
  4. SoylentBob New Player

And you have to download all 1.21GW of the game in double-secret background mode, not just the 2DLs you see initially.
    • Like x 1
  5. UndeadPresident New Player

so with a new psn then im screwed, that sucks and i just paid for a year
  6. Statman New Player

Unfortunately, yeah. You won't have access to your old account through a new account. You can see if you can get the sub transferred to your old account, but I'm not sure how they handle that, or if they handle that kind of thing.
  7. SoylentBob New Player

Pretty sure you're screwed. However, they DO have the power to grant sub status, but I doubt they will.
  8. Couzintony New Player

Looks like ur good for a year on ur new toon... Lolz sorry that sucks..
  9. Poo New Player