Help please I want a Hideout not a lair=(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Samantha, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Samantha New Player

I got a quest that forced me to chose a lair not a hideout it kinda pissses me off cause i got this giant ugly lair and i just saw there a hideout thats much smaller and simpler i rather have then this giant lair...I have no plans to furnish it cause the decoration system is all a rip off and cost so much real money and or ingame currency from other player that i just cant afford.

I much rather the dive but the game or the internet gives no info or guides how to get the hideout instead of the lair i really hope there a system to remove the lair and get rid of it and switch it out for a hideout instead =(
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Hello Samantha, How are you my friend.

All you need to do is go to your lair console near the entrance where you spawn in and choose relocate base.

Then from the theme menu select "dive" and your location and then click accept.

Enjoy.

Warm Regards,
    • Like x 7
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What Proxy said. Just get the dive theme from your dispenser and relocate.
  4. Samantha New Player

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the help...I just want a simple cute small lair to decorate for now not a giant one where it be so empty and only have like 3 items to add to it...Maybe some day ill use the big lair when i have tons of stuff but not any time soon thats for sure.

Again thanks sooo much for the help. =)
    ()()
    (^,^)
    ()(")(")
  5. Ekart Committed Player

I never understood why they also didn't do dive layouts in other skins. Personaly would rather have a small tech base that the lair. :confused:
    • Like x 9
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Just a note about a side effect of choosing a Dive, though: unless you have a full-size base, you will not be able to queue Lair battles in Legends or Arenas. It's odd that they can't just put you in the other guy's lair, or put you both in a blank default one if both people have Dive lairs, but that's just the way they built it. Just wanted to warn you before you put too much time into decorating. While you do decorate, you should put as much as you can in circles, even after you've unlocked free placement; anything in a circle will remain if you ever have to relocate/change theme in the future.
    • Like x 3
  7. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Meanwhile elsewhere .... Wheres my Arkham Asylum/Ace Chemical size complex? And or double/quadruple my item limit in each room of League Halls.
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You get the lair location you pick on the map and the choices depend on which style of lair you pick. If you look at the map presented to you to choose, which you can see again via "Relocate Lair" on your lair control panel by the door, you can see it all right in front of you. You just have to pay attention to what you see.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I am not exactly sure, but choosing the small one might cause you to lose your mainframe and dispenser.

Base items are free, you will find plenty as you play and progress.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

How exactly is the deco a rip off or costs a ton of real money or ingame money? U can choose the dive or 1 of the 2 big lairs they give u for free. And base items drop all through the game and tons and tons of them are super cheap on the broker. Ive decorated entire bases by placing 400+ base items w/out spending a dime of real money or any ingame money. Im not sure where that statement came from. Maybe someone gave the OP some bad info?
    • Like x 1