Halls of Power Part II On Sale Everywhere May 19, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 18, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Halls of Power Part II launches for all players tomorrow, May 19, 2015. The new Episode will be available in the in-game Marketplace starting at 9AM PT, and Members already automatically have access.

The New Gods, New Genesis, and Apokolips await...tomorrow!

[IMG]

• Like x 6
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

Also on Steam?
    • Like x 2
  3. storm_34 New Player

Hey Mepps. I'm not sure where to post this to where it will do any goodthere is a company named Egpal.com they post under different toon names in the LF chat that is stealing from the company and killing the economy of the game. I was just wondering if anyone planned on doing anything about it ? also many of the members of the game agree that if you go over CR 116 we think that you should still be able to get marks of victory on the t6 content also since there are a lot of styles but you can still buy at the vendor along with trying to get the drops for style feats. Do you think that there is any chance that can happen? I appreciate your time and any consideration that you place upon these requests thank you.
  4. Link014 New Player

Will T6 Expert Synthetics be coming out as well? This is very important for me to know this :)
    • Like x 1
  5. WalterlightOmega Committed Player

no synth t6 experts at moment so wont come out just because its on sale
  6. BumblingB I got better.

This I would like to know too! :O
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, it should be available on Steam tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  8. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Along with the rest of missing episodes or it will be only HoP2?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

10-14 will be available for now.
    • Like x 2
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

I've noticed episodes 11-13 are back. Amazon Fury 1 is still missing though.
    • Like x 1
  11. Tanya_83 Level 30

I love new genesis it's so beautiful. The scenery the music the water is amazing. It's nice to have something new. Need more of that
  12. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Makes me want to get going out of T3, so I can see New Genesis. CR 68 right now, but after the conversion, only have 5 marks.
  13. Tanya_83 Level 30

yeah :( my cr 105 healer is struggling to level up with the new update unfortunately but my main is 123 and I'm loving new gen. If you're on eups villain, you're welcome to join my league and we can help you
  14. Aemondorth New Player

I really hope the other DLCs will be sold individually on Steam, not in "episodes". I have it all, only "Amazon Fury II" and now "Halls of Power II" missing. With the "episodes" how can I buy the missing DLCs? :/
  15. Capt Coolade Active Player

yea im sure we was promised this along with being able to purchase powers individually
  16. Capt Coolade Active Player

on a side not new genesis is pretty for the first 3 minutes then u realise how repetitive its gonna be and once ur cr 117 ur only gonna make 17 marks a day...do what most of us are doing..stay cr 116 and buy this pack when more is offered
  17. YG4HUNNED New Player

Can u do the dlc 6am pt ^^
  18. RAGE12 New Player

i hope you will read this. please make the armory valid after respec.Its not game breaking you can make them with 30 minute cooldown for imprinting another power armory.right now there to much quamtom guys.tank and heals are to hard to find now.if you dont make them because the money.see this i will get 10 respec tokens that is 100 bucks.8 armories 25 bucks.4 bases 20 bucks, 145 for me. 30 peoples from my league are going to buy the same thing if you do it and im SURE there is so many players who will get this things as well.please answer me.PLEASE DO IT PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!
  19. RAGE12 New Player

meeps please answer to my question
  20. IamINC Dedicated Player

1. Absolutely no chance they will do this , it's been mentioned several times before but I would like the armouries to have a power imprint option so that you don't have to respec if you change power.

2. LOL , mepps will not answer posts like this , he's way to busy , it's almost unheard of for any of the devs to respond to individual posts unless with good reasons and they certainly won't respond to things like "answer me"

3. Everyone's quantum because it's OP as hell as DPS and the stuns are outstanding for trolls , until they actually nerf the DPS side or bring every other power in line with the damage side it will still be the choice of power for most DPS scoreboard chasers worldwide
    • Like x 1