Free DLC Please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by trillest, Oct 16, 2013.

1. trillest New Player

:rolleyes: Almost every game atleast one free dlc i know it isnt a great idea but its just a thought
  2. Meefzy New Player

Isn't electric free? and fight for the light? This also isn't the place for this topic. This is "Powers, Weapons, and Movement" not "Let's complain about not having free DLC because I don't want to spend money and I want everything in life to come to me for free"
    • Like x 2
  3. trillest New Player

not they arent
  4. Meefzy New Player

Thank you - why don't you just suck it up and get a PSN card for 15 bucks, then buy legendary? That way you get ALL the DLC?
  5. trillest New Player

where im from they dont sell psn cards :mad:
  6. Meefzy New Player

Got paypal? A visa? Mastercard? Amex? Something along those lines?

Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards work the same, too
  7. trillest New Player

visa's work ?????????

• Like x 1
  8. GodsCreation New Player

When Fight for the Light first came out, I believe, they had a time period were it was free. I don't know why they did it since I can't remember but they have done the "free DLC" thing before :) :D Hope that helps in a way
  9. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

didnt it come out before free to play, therefore was included in the monthly game cost.
  10. GodsCreation New Player

Now that you mention it I think your right.... I guess that throws my post out the window lol :)
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

it was a gift after the PSN hack but you cant get it anymore. but yea it was free at one point :)

and yes it was before free to play back during subs only
  12. GodsCreation New Player

Thank you for the info :) I knew it was because of something.
    • Like x 1
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  14. Meefzy New Player

Yes, they do. That's how I added money to my PSN account, my visa.
  15. Deathmike Devoted Player

Kind of a misleading title if you ask me.

Deathmike out.
  16. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

The new armories will be free it has been said. You can buy more, but there is a free part.
  17. Kroye Loyal Player

I might be mistaken, but I don't believe that either of the first two DLCs are free to non-subscribers.
  18. Kroye Loyal Player

The game itself is free down loaded content (dlc), and there has been plenty added since launch that is free to the mooching hordes.
  19. Decree New Player

Why not make the dlc free they make more than enough back in replays for the content.
  20. DivineSire Dedicated Player

You will get your wish with the armories because instead of making it a dlc they changed to give to everyone!!