ERROR CODE 8002A203 Has my account been suspended?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nightraider, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Nightraider New Player

I keep getting this code when I try to log in to PSN.And then it tells me "Sony Online Entertainment is currently undergoing maintenance".When my girlfriend logs in on the SAME playstation,she logs right in.And when I try to log in on her playstation,it won't even let me verify my account.I received NO notification and no reason and no warning if this is the case.
  2. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

Um no if your account was suspended, 1. theyd have good reason and 2. it would tell you to contact SOE. This is simply a problem the games having at the moment so idk wait it out or contact SOE or something.
  3. Nightraider New Player

Thanks Bionic,hope you're right.
  4. Gafa New Player

Oh, look... ANOTHER threat thread... SOE and PSN are entirely separate companies for one thing. Secondly, If they banned your account you would know because it wouldn't give you an error code, it would straight up tell you that you're account has been banned from PSN.

Turn your ps3 off for 5 minutes and then turn it back on. NOT 5 seconds, 5 whole minutes. That should solve the problem.
  5. Johnny_Prime New Player

Wait it out, man. Just a donkey **** error.
  6. Intent New Player

Do you honestly think SOE, Sony or PSN is going to get right on top of things because some random guy on a forum is claiming that he will contact his lawyer? So after the hack and after all the nonsense we've been put through with this game you're still giving them money. But they're supposed to believe you that you mean business now? C'mon dude, chill out. No need to make empty threats.
    • Like x 3
  7. NexGen New Player

Sounds like a guilty conscience to assume a random error means ban.
    • Like x 3
  8. Ilunis Dedicated Player

9. Chungweishan New Player

Just so everyone knows... I quickly Google'd the "ERROR CODE 8002A203." It happens when PSN is doing maintenance, as it also happens to other games. Someone wrote it sometimes doesn't affect players that have been recently on PSN, so that explains why some folks can still access DCUO and other cannot.

On a lighter note, if the day comes you throw out all Sony products in a rage, please record it and put it on Youtube.
  10. Bloodartist New Player

Quite frankly, this is SOE which I don't trust at all at these matters. Wouldn't surprise me if they handed out random bans weekly.

Not likely in this case, but I just wanted to say it.
  11. MsMamba New Player

OP Made me LOL IRL. Thanks. I needed that.
  12. Noxx New Player

And he will laugh and laugh and laugh...
    • Like x 1
  13. Abstrakt Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Time to go find something else to do i guess....
  14. WorldsDown New Player

Makes me wish more people thought to do something like this before they decide to call their lawyers. :eek:
  15. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Have you tried holding L1+L2+R1+R2 at the screen where Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Future Lex are staring at the Earth? This will rebuild your game assets. You may have a corrupt file in there.

If that doesn't work then contact SOE. There's no point in going insane here on the Forums when it's probably just a small issue.
  16. PhilTheWind Well-Known Player

No you should contact your lawyer it's your only chance at life man! Do it. Lawyer knows everything.
  17. Miggly Committed Player

+1
    That made me laugh.
  18. BatDubb New Player

I assume I am banned every time I have trouble logging in here, or in game.
  19. SoylentBob New Player

The new SOP for PS3 OS is to say Network Maint. when your machine cannot contact the server. It was added in an OS update. It does not necessarilly mean PSN is down. They just hope you'll go away for a while before trying again, and the problem will fix itself. If they were really down, they wouldn't want users to keep hammering them with requests when starting back up, so this pre-emptively says "quit buggin' us".
  20. ZeroAccess New Player

Screw the Lawyer contact the FBI, Coast Guard, hell the Marines. STORM SOE headquarters and demand to play!
    DCUO is serious business I mean you can't play for five whole minutes!

What a tool, mods delete his account and lock this thread. I swear his dad should had flushed him when he had the chance.