Error 1049..?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LilTony215, Feb 28, 2014.

1. LilTony215 New Player

every time i try logging into the game on my ps3 it fails and i get the message "Unable to complete login, please try again in a few minutes.(code1049) its been about two hours now.. Am i the only one experiencing this issue at the moment?
  2. ragetest New Player

no idea man, send ticket
  3. LilTony215 New Player

ill give it a shot and hope to get a quick reply from someone lol. I really don't feel like re-downloading the whole game all over again :( .. thanks for the suggestion though.
  4. ragetest New Player

might take a day to reply , or u can restore your comp to earlier time b4 that happened
  5. Poo New Player

Ummm... Google?
    • Like x 1
  6. LilTony215 New Player

sadly I'm playing on the ps3 lol.
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Try checking your assets while logging in to see if you have any corrupted data?
  8. LilTony215 New Player

lol iv tried already, the last report on google of "code1049" was back in 2012 smh..
  9. LilTony215 New Player

tried this also, its all clean :confused:
  10. ragetest New Player

rage quit ps side haha
    • Like x 1
  11. Poo New Player

Ummm... Toss it out a window?

:p
    • Like x 2
  12. LilTony215 New Player

i would if i actually had a PC lol, I'm stuck with a MAC atm :(
  13. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Try resetting your modem and/or router?
    • Like x 1
  14. LilTony215 New Player

well that escalated quickly lol
  15. LilTony215 New Player

great suggestion, ill give it a shot now.
  16. Poo New Player

LOL! At first I thought that was in reply to my suggestion :eek:
    • Like x 2
  17. LilTony215 New Player

Aha Well if all else fails that maybe the last resort! would love to see how a ps3 reacts to a four story fall :)
    • Like x 1
  18. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Had that Same code a few weeks ago.

I was told that the issue was due to the ps store not being in sync with the game(along those lines)

Was told to plug my ps3 directly to router, and reconnect to the internet that way (I use wireless)

Took me a couple more tries and it allowed me to login, after agreeing to ToS again.

It was all so strange, lucky I have a techie bf. hope this helps :)
    • Like x 1
  19. LilTony215 New Player

Its funny because when i first logged in this morning i had no problems what so ever, EXCEPT the strange thing was (well i thought was strange) that I had to agree to the ToS again also..

I will surely give this method a shot though, i just need to find an ethernet cable now lol..

Thanks for the advice though. its much appreciated :D
  20. thirty six Loyal Player

How much free space do you have on your sytem?