Episode 17 Launches for Members on October 7, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

[IMG]

Episode 17 Member and Launch Dates Confirmed!

This just in! Episode 17 launches for Members next Wednesday, October 7, 2015.

The new Episode will then launch in the Marketplace for all players the week after, on October 14, 2015.

Subscribe today and get yourself ready for "Unholy Matrimony" (8-Player Operation) and "The Flash Museum Burglary" (Duo).

In the meantime, watch (or re-watch!) the Episode 17 Livestream Reveal Replay:

• Like x 7
  2. Hemmy Committed Player

YES! SO EXCITED!

I loved playing this on test, and I know I'll have a blast with it on live servers!
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

4. Leafy Committed Player

yes this will be a challenge ! I'm looking forward to it.
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I wonder how many people are really looking forward to this when they figure out that 112 drops in the duo and the only high gear that drops in the regular raid is the rings, neck, face, utility belt (still with a consumable slot ) and the shoulders.
    • Like x 1
  6. Radium Devoted Player

"Yay, break from modding" lol
    • Like x 5
  7. Rebellion New Player

Can't Wait....
  8. CikaBang Level 30

Yahoooooooo:D
  9. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Great news thx Devs.
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I cannot wait to beat SM with this maxed out gear.

How many Skill Points do we get from this now that the style feats are added into it?
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

Also on Steam on October 14?
  12. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I'm excited about playing the content. It's not always about loot...
    • Like x 3
  13. Smachman62 New Player

launches for Members ? Members = legendary subscriber ?
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

yes members = legendary subscribers.
    • Like x 1
  15. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Awesome my new earth tank just lost a few pieces of t6 content when she hit 131cr excited to have a new exciting "different map" duo to play. Not too interested in any big group content seeing its always the same old crap but duos are normally short n sweet and requires little effort in a cooperative standpoint. I'd like to be done with these crappy elite versions as well since its primarily the same bs as the regular versions but a bit harder.
  16. ChronoSurge New Player

That was a given since those are the only pieces of gear not released yet, so yeah most people will still be excited. They keep 112 drops other wise cr would jump to much.
    • Like x 1
  17. HarryMonk New Player

What level is the new gear? I presume its staying as 123? And will only drop in the raid?
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Or chance to finally catch up on modding. ;)
  19. akaivy Dedicated Player

Yay! New stuff!

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Captain Video Level 30

Is it on midnight late Oct 6th early Oct 7th? Or in the morning after an update on weds oct 7th?