Electricity/Nature/Sorcery/Celestial-Best DPS Power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by McTrolli, Feb 10, 2015.

1. McTrolli New Player

Which of these 4 Powers is the best? I also want 2 heal sometimes, so just these 4. ;)
    I wanted 2 change maybe.:)
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Cele is getting buffed next update, so in about 2 months they will all be good, but right now you can't loose with nature, sorc, or electric. It will probably have to be about your play style, because there damage is about the same
  3. NyGod New Player

In addition to being the top DPS out of these powers,
    Sorcery is the best DPS power currently, and (in my opinion), the best healer power.

Sorcery DPS is current top power in this game, and if you are a end-game CR & you have a decent amount of skill points (150+)
    You can own with Sorcery.

Here is a Sorcery DPS loadout:
    2H ranged WM.
    Weapon Of Destiny.
    Circle.
    Soul Well.
    Shard.
    Final Ruin.
    Robot Sidekick or Grand Summoning.

WM into shard clip with WoD,
    you place circle,
    you place soul well,
    WM into shard
    WM into shard clip WoD
    WM into shard... (repeat this, and place soul well/circle everytime it comes off of cooldown)
  4. McTrolli New Player

Okay, thanks for the answers and loadouts:).
    I think i will try it on test server anytime , and decide than, whats the best for me.
  5. McTrolli New Player

Btw. is Sorcery Might or Prec Power? And the other powers?:confused:
  6. Delta795 New Player

Nature
    Electricity
    Sorcery is a close 3rd.

You can do great damage with all three and all 3 are solid healers.
    They are all might based

I'm not the greatest DPS, but this rotation works well
  7. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Nature is the best dps in that class. Nature is the best healer in that class. Nature is the best lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

In this order.

Nature
    Sorcery
    Electricity
    Celestial
    • Like x 1
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

Water.
  10. McTrolli New Player

Thx for your good answer, if i could get more of them.... lol:cool:
  11. McTrolli New Player

So is Sorcery/Nature/Electricity Might or Prec or Prec/Might based?:rolleyes:
  12. Tilz Loyal Player

Sorc: Might/Prec based (wihtout pet AM)
    Elec: Might or Might/Prec (would go Might/Prec)
    Nature: Might for Wolfform // Might/Prec for AM without Wolfform
    Cele: Prec (atm the best way)
    --> just add it here to be completed :p
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

If you use WM + burst, balanced might and precision is best, though you could lean might, if you use a lot of DoTs in addition. For pure AMs, like Electricity, you can go full might, as it's possible to DPS with essentially zero weapon attacks. Celestial is full precision, regardless of your approach.
  14. Klarion Prime New Player

I've been all these powers and from my experience despite whats been said above Sorcery is NOT the best DPS power of this group. It's potential probably ranks about 10-15% behind nature or electricity. It is, however, beast for healing. Nature is strong in both but when I tried it (before the update to wolf form) I got bored with the rotations and hated the animations. Electricity is really awesome to DPS with since it's got great animations and both the Dots and burst loadouts have great damage potential but it's healing side isn't quite as strong as any of the other healing powers. Of all four I had the most fun playing with Celestial . I switched away from Celestial only because it's DPS just can't hang with any of the other powers right now but I'm definitely switching back to it from electricity once GU45 gives it an update.
  15. Itazuki New Player

Nature DPS is the second best DPS in the game right now. Second only to Light. Both Light and Nature also happen to be easy to use, so if you want little-effort and high output, choose one of them.

Electricity is good, but it's situational somewhat.
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

I think we can discuss for ages about the best DD-Power here (power with healingside) :D
    fact is:
    No matter what you will choose its great with DPS and Healing (maybe not celestial DDside atm).
  17. NyGod New Player

I'm sorry... these people here are telling you falsely...

Sorcery is the top DPS power.
    It has 20k raw DPS, and that's not counting the damage from BK, which can also get WM crits, and that will boost it up considerably,
    It's higher than Nature/Elec.

Sorcery is best with 2H, going full might specced with the loadout I gave you. Look in Nova's/Whizzkids Sorcery Guide on the forums, and go to the last page and see my DPS page.
  18. NyGod New Player

it's might based... and should be used as such. only go Precision based if you are using pet... but I doubt you would..
    look in sorcery guide
  19. Tilz Loyal Player

Well you often go prec/might if you use WM as part of your rotation.
    If sorc is top or not.. i don't care, because elec, nature and sorc are all great at the moment and it depends on the player (and what the player wants to play).

I don't know the numbers with prec/might and might, but possible that pure might specing does better numbers. Its more or less the celestial faction here :D
    And yeah 2h for sorc is best.
  20. SultanO Active Player

This is the eat load out and rotation for sorcery. If you can get it down perfectly you'll never get out dosed my even by quantum.

Weapon:2 handed wm ranged throw

Load out:
    Circle
    Soul well
    Final ruin
    Word of dawn
    Shard
    Grand summoning

Rotation:
    2h-clipped with-shard-clipped with-wod-circle-soul well-2h- clipped with-shard-2h- clipped with-shard-clipped with-wod-2h-clipped with-shard (repeat process and use circle and soul well when off cool down and always clip shard with wod)

Use grand summing with boss fights or with a fight that has a bunch of ads 7-10. Use final ruin on a target (mainly bosses but when possible ads as well) that is 35% or below. Use it in between shard.

Spec pure might but just incase have rings might and prec.