Dive in to the Tides of War Summer Seasonal Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Dive in to the Tides of War Summer Seasonal Event!

The battle for the throne of Atlantis continues! Ocean Master, Aquaman's conniving half-brother, has rallied a force of mutineer Atlanteans in an attempt to displace King Arthur and take the throne! The Atlantean civil war has breached the waters of Metropolis. Fight for your side, and reap new rewards including new feats!

The event begins at 4PM PT (US) or 1600 CET (EU) today, June 23, 2015, and ends the afternoon of July 28, 2015.

[IMG]

New for 2015!

In celebration of our Summer Event this year, we have created a new Summer-themed Vault, added new Summer-themed base items, and new Summer-themed styles that will keep you cool when the fight heats up!

Also available for a limited time, enjoy the company of softly glowing fireflies on a hot summer night with the new Glowing Firefly Aura! These tiny balls of light are easily startled, so they only appear while you are idle. The aura is available through the seasonal content in game, and will also be available on the Marketplace!

[IMG]

All previous years' rewards and Marketplace styles have returned as well, so don't overlook the Dino Swim Ring, Vanguard of the Deep Skin, or SCUBA Suit. Find these styles and more in the Marketplace during the event.

The event begins at 4PM PT (US) or 1600 CET (EU) today, June 23, 2015, and ends the afternoon of July 28, 2015.
    • Like x 12
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Can't wait. To clarify Mepps is the firefly dropped similar to the Christmas sweaters. Or is only from aquaman
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I heard it drops in the Event as well as purchasable in the Marketplace
    • Like x 1
  4. hardstyle83 New Player

dont you mean on June 24 for European players??
    Cuz 4PM of June 23 was last night
    • Like x 1
  5. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Can't wait! Well if the firefly aura is in the marketplace, that will mean it rarely RARELY drop.. I hope i get it! And everyone will be happy, no more op ice.
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thanks Mepps.
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Woot! Excited!
  9. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Still not on MP
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Got a lot of catching up to do for this one, can't wait!
  11. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Meh. I miss a day of the seasonal. These 4pm PT starts bite for someone that lives in AU and works.
  12. Xibo Loyal Player

Amazing!
  13. Van_Gho Committed Player

Just got my firefly aura, hopefully folks drop a little coin to encourage more of this
    • Like x 1
  14. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

1446 EST - I get boats, no alerts, no events, nadda... USPS (ps3)
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Please take a look into THIS thread and revamp the Dino swim ring, so we can combine it with other pants aswell.
  16. Sbel Devoted Player

Timezones. Learn them. o_O

• Like x 1
  17. darkscarletx Loyal Player

18. Dezaras Loyal Player

Is there a way to do the boat part without doing the instance?

Been a while since I did this, I'd rather just do the open world bit if I can.

EDIT: Don't worry, figured it out right after.
  19. Faust74 Loyal Player

Woo! It's officially Summer Time in DCUO! :D

[IMG]
  20. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

wow, i missed the pst designation.